Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think it's ridiculous that just cause something is discounted the price skyrockets. Especially if it was something that was cheap to begin with

Just good old supply and demand; I have Aramis Surface from 2001 and that stuff fetches like $150+

One of my favorite discontinued cologne is gucci envy.....that stuff was a masterpiece in a bottle....wore it when I was 15 was getting compliments non stop.

Your lucky....just seen a 1.7 btl go fo 150+....One day I'll cave in and get it......lmk if ur willing to split that....lol

Last edited:
Any advice where to buy YSL L'homme? Fragrancenet and eBay are probably the cheapest, right?

I'm digging this right now,it's included in the new Sephora sampler.I'm thinking about using my certificate for it,14 sample sizes,travel bag and 2.0 oz of L'Homme for 65 bucks......Not bad

Just seen a 1.7 oz Envy go for $70 of a fragrance group on Facebook. Only idiots pay ebay prices fro discontinued joints.
Speaking of idiots, I just came across this on ebay. Who in their right mind would buy this stuff? It did give me a good laugh though.

Last edited:
Gucci Envy was awesome stuff; I remember buying that thinking it was like the ish back when I was rocking Curve :lol:

On a side note; I have a second bottle of the Dior Homme Cologne (2013) in 2.5 oz if anyone is interested

This stuff was top notch; it's shame they discontinued it; I still have about 1/8th of a bottle I don't even use I just smell it from time to time; completed auctions show $199.99 to $340.00 :x
View media item 737938

Last edited:
I gotta cop another bottle; mine is about half full

luckily I still see it regularly around the Philly area
I should probably do it soon, fragrancenet actually has testers of it now, and it's definitely not gonna get cheaper as time goes on. Might even get a bottle of the body wash :lol:

I should probably do it soon, fragrancenet actually has testers of it now, and it's definitely not gonna get cheaper as time goes on. Might even get a bottle of the body wash :lol:

I've never been able to do the body washes except for Happy for whatever reason

I won't front I am tempted to cop the Aventus candle :smh:

I've never been able to do the body washes except for Happy for whatever reason

I won't front I am tempted to cop the Aventus candle :smh:
Only cologne based body wash I ever tried was fierce and it was actually really darn close to the real thing.
I've heard bad things about the aventus candle. Heard it doesn't really smell like it

Last edited:
Only cologne based body wash I ever tried was fierce and it was actually really darn close to the real thing.
I've heard bad things about the aventus candle. Heard it doesn't really smell like it

I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend that kind of dough on a candle

Yankee is the way to go when making the house smell :smokin

Aventus came in today, at last! Just in time for this party tomorrow...

Then another party next week...

Needless to say, I'm amped to try this out, fellas...:pimp: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom