Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

lots of confusion
there's dior homme
dior homme intense
dior homme cologne (the one stillin bought)
dior homme eau (the new Macy's one)
and dior homme sport

I like the adam levine bottle.....it took me awhile to realize it's a mic.....might have to pick up that new reform dior. ...I like citrusy colognes. Great for summer and spring.

Is that the big bottle of dior? If so how much?

Last edited:
Just picked up that YSL Libre!

Piff!

Comes with the deodorant n after shave too $85

Last edited:
I like the adam levine bottle.....it took me awhile to realize it's a mic.....might have to pick up that new reform dior. ...I like citrusy colognes. Great for summer and spring.

Is that the big bottle of dior? If so how much?

2.5 oz bottle it came to $54 I believe

I received a bottle of this as a gift and man its literally like nothing i've ever encountered before. It smells amazing and you guys definitely need to try this one out. I'm still in awe with this scent can't stop smelling it whenever I put it on. Tom Ford is a beast for this one. 

Last edited:
View media item 733608

I received a bottle of this as a gift and man its literally like nothing i've ever encountered before. It smells amazing and you guys definitely need to try this one out. I'm still in awe with this scent can't stop smelling it whenever I put it on. Tom Ford is a beast for this one. 

The new Dior Homme Cologne is better and cheaper; it's that mixed with lemon/citrus

I do enjoy NP though just not worth $250+

Is there a difference between a tester and the actual thing? Is it diluted? b/c trying to get that Dior new form for that 4.2 btl for 60- 65 shipped lmk

Is there a difference between a tester and the actual thing? Is it diluted? b/c trying to get that Dior new form for that 4.2 btl for 60- 65 shipped lmk
no there's no difference
I would say if anything they'd wanna make it stronger anf last longer to trick you into buying a bottle when you test it out in a store

Last edited:
My dad swears they changed the formula of a Huge Boss cologne he liked. Is this normal?

stillin, how'd you find that ebay seller. Some of these prices are amazing right now with only 3 hours left on the auctions. Might get a bunch of stuff

Back
Top Bottom