Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Where did you get that sean John for 20? Is it the big bottle?

:lol: I'm slow with the eBay name

I bought the I Am King of the Night off eBay; it's 3.4 oz

It's good stuff I see there is one on there for $42; it's getting harder to come by because it was a flanker to I Am King

Last edited:
it's incredible; I would HIGHLY recommend it

you can get it off FragNet now too so you don't need to pay really high eBay prices

What does it smell like?

I really love DHI but it's too much for everyday. I love the powdery more. I couldn't really smell it when I smelled the 2011 DH

What does it smell like?

I really love DHI but it's too much for everyday. I love the powdery more. I couldn't really smell it when I smelled the 2011 DH

It has a citrusy floral vibe to it; can't compare it to anything at the moment but I let the girls at work smell and they were like WOW

Well I just pulled the trigger on some acqua di gio ESSENZA 6.08 oz btl for 86 shipped off of ebay Hopefully its the real deal....Seller has sold 26000+ colognes......*fingers crossed*

Wow, that's a really good price. I paid $85 for the smallest bottle, well $50 after gift cards from Macy's. Let us know if it's legit when you get it, I may be down for another bottle

After wearing Dior Homme all day I have figured out what it reminds me of

Take the lemon/citrus opening of Allure Blanche edition and combine it with Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

This stuff has instantly become one of my favorite colognes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom