Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

it's good stuff though

I ended up buying the 1.3 oz. bottle, but I'm having buyer's remorse and may swap it out for the 3.4 oz. ADG bottle. It just doesn't smell that much better to justify the price to me.

Edit:

The only thing holding me back is everyone and their mom wears ADG nowadays :smh:. I think the slight price increase of Essenza keeps the kids away :lol:

Last edited:
I ended up buying the 1.3 oz. bottle, but I'm having buyer's remorse and may swap it out for the 3.4 oz. ADG bottle. It just doesn't smell that much better to justify the price to me.

Edit:

The only thing holding me back is everyone and their mom wears ADG nowadays :smh:. I think the slight price increase of Essenza keeps the kids away :lol:

Essenza is a better quality cologne; it has similarities to ADG but it's much more refined and classy

Essenza is a good choice; believe me

Why you buy it?

The lady I was talking to told me the 50ml bottle of ADG was the same price as the 40ml bottle of Essenza, so I figured I'd try Essenza. Come to find out, the 40ml bottle of Essenza is the same price as the 100ml bottle of ADG. I haven't bought ADG in a couple of years, so I completely forgot the pricing and believed her.

Essenza is a better quality cologne; it has similarities to ADG but it's much more refined and classy

You're right, I'm just voicing my displeasure at the pricing :lol:. I'll end up keeping it

Last edited:

Essenza is also a EDP not a EDT so its more concentrated (oils) than the regular ADG...... so stays on longer and better sillage. Overall its a better cologne. Its worth the price if two sprays lasts the whole day.....just saying

Last edited:
nope, but I can get a tester on fragrancenet for $27, so I'm more than willing to pay that just for the bottle itself. Liking how it smells will be a plus :lol:

It's very unique but well received; there isn't really anything out there too similar to it

It will last a while bc it's def not an everyday type scent

You should cop that tester

^good deal
I think I'm gonna order that midnight in paris today along with something else. I'm leaning towards pure shot but I'm not 100% sure yet

^good deal
I think I'm gonna order that midnight in paris today along with something else. I'm leaning towards pure shot but I'm not 100% sure yet

I think you should def get MIP; FragNet has the Dior Homme reformulation

I'm waiting on it to arrive but I hear very good things

Well I just pulled the trigger on some acqua di gio ESSENZA 6.08 oz btl for 86 shipped off of ebay Hopefully its the real deal....Seller has sold 26000+ colognes......*fingers crossed*

Perfume unisex......lmk if I made the right choice lol....I'm also looking into that midnight in paris...might cop that too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom