Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My recommendation is Versace Oud Noir, easily the best release from a designer in 2013. This stuff is amazing.. Creed Royal Oud also.. pretty much anything with a agarwood has me sold. Cruel Intentions by Kilian being another one.

I have samples of Leather Oud and Oud Ispahan and keep going back to them to smell.

Just got a fake bleu de chanel off fleabay.....Its crazy dude had 100% feedback over 200 customer for this specific cologne. I'm amazed at how the other consumers didn't catch it. Oh well just got in burberry brit for the 1st time. Really nice cologne!! From start to finish smells clean a refreshing. Have Gucci by Gucci on the way hopefully that turns out to be good. Heard good things about it.

Anyone try vera wang?

Just got a fake bleu de chanel off fleabay.....Its crazy dude had 100% feedback over 200 customer for this specific cologne. I'm amazed at how the other consumers didn't catch it. Oh well just got in burberry brit for the 1st time. Really nice cologne!! From start to finish smells clean a refreshing. Have Gucci by Gucci on the way hopefully that turns out to be good. Heard good things about it.

Anyone try vera wang?

Vera Wang is a very solid scent and can be had for cheap

Anyone try vera wang?
Vera Wang is a very solid scent and can be had for cheap
This. Went through a whole bottle in the early 2000s

My dad is going to lose his mind when he gets this Aventus 
laugh.gif

Just got a fake bleu de chanel off fleabay.....Its crazy dude had 100% feedback over 200 customer for this specific cologne. I'm amazed at how the other consumers didn't catch it.

Hang out at Sephora/Macy's/etc and just watch the people who come and go. A lot of the people who buy cologne and go for the big names (Chanel, Versace, etc) couldn't tell Axe body spray from the cologne they wear. :lol:

I was very much the same way before I got into the finer things of life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom