Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Macy's tomorrow since most people are back to work and the mall will be empty. Any scents to check out? Thinking Gentlemen Only might be my next pick up or ADG for old times sake.

Macy's tomorrow since most people are back to work and the mall will be empty. Any scents to check out? Thinking Gentlemen Only might be my next pick up or ADG for old times sake.

See if they have the new Dior Homme Eau; it's a Macy's exclusive

If you do ADG I would get the Essenza version

See if they have the new Dior Homme Eau; it's a Macy's exclusive

If you do ADG I would get the Essenza version

Alright, I'll check out the Dior Homme Eau. Why Essenza? That should be the Brit Rhythm to the original ADG :lol:

Wish I would've done a lot more swapping when I first started.. excellent way to rotate frags in and out of your collection. And it saves a lot of money when not wanting to buy new bottles.

Anybody on here has rob reviews as a friend on fb. He's a cologne reviewer and he was talking about a guy of his who makes extreme scents, like the dude who does the avetus w/ extra pineapple on ebay.

What smell do you like?

Hmm, never have that much thought. Usually if I like the smell I like it. Never had a particular scent.

I have two colognes right now (American apparel, and I think some french ****) and people tell me they smell good, I just never tried to pinpoint each fragrance.

Hmm, never have that much thought. Usually if I like the smell I like it. Never had a particular scent.

I have two colognes right now (American apparel, and I think some french ****) and people tell me they smell good, I just never tried to pinpoint each fragrance.

hmm for $40-60 and if you want to go with a safe scent people generally like I would def check out the Chanel Allure line and also Versace eau Fraiche or Versace Pour Homme

you can order from fragrancenet.com with coupons and get them at great prices

Leather Oud smells like buttcheeks, but that just me.. love oud ispahan tho.

Leather Oud definatley has something off smelling in it. I'm guessing the civet. But the funk is part of the reason that keeps me smelling it. :smh: This would be more of a fragrance I would wear for myself when I know I'm not going to be out and about. It takes a certain kind of person to wear this successfully in public IMO.

Oud Ispahan is more safe ,but still pretty polarizing IMO. And strong and long lasting as hell.

hmm for $40-60 and if you want to go with a safe scent people generally like I would def check out the Chanel Allure line and also Versace eau Fraiche or Versace Pour Homme

hmmm never tried them . always just copped at macys or whatever.
def gonna put in a order when my bottles start to run low. Coupon codes :smokin:

hmmm never tried them . always just copped at macys or whatever.
def gonna put in a order when my bottles start to run low. Coupon codes :smokin:

I have both the Versace ones. I love the Eau Fraiche, it's my favorite cologne ever. :smokin

Just purchased Creed Royal Oud from Lilydirect.com.. At $123 is was too good to pass up.

Not in the market for any other bottles, right now thank god.. Bout to enjoy what I have.

I purchased samples of Silver Mountain Water and Green Irish Tweed and thank god I didn't purchase the actual bottle because they both stink :lol:

Back
Top Bottom