Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

stillin, how'd you find that ebay seller. Some of these prices are amazing right now with only 3 hours left on the auctions. Might get a bunch of stuff

I was searching I Am King of the Night because it's rare and people ask crazy prices for it a lot of the time; that dude def has some steals

$21.55 for a full IAK of the Night is really good

I am eyeing the Givenchy Play lot

Last edited:
Anybody get anything from that ebay link still posted....ended up getting that gucci by gucci sport for 31.95 shipped. Can't wait.....that gucci by gucci pour homme is a great scent!! That's why I had to try that sport.

Anybody get anything from that ebay link still posted....ended up getting that gucci by gucci sport for 31.95 shipped. Can't wait.....that gucci by gucci pour homme is a great scent!! That's why I had to try that sport.

You should check Marshalls. The one around my way had that Gucci Sport for around the same price.

You can find some deals on ebay....on average atleast 10-20 in savings...Just have to put a little effort nothing major....for ex. That bottle of chanel platinum egoiste in that ebay link went for 61.95 shipped...I haven't seen a bottle of that go for less than 84.99-115.99 tops..

Last edited:
The cacao or chocolate in it is perfect. To me it is like a chocolate in a old musty cabin where someone spilled whiskey lol. Some say dirty chocolate. I don't know if I get dirty, but definitely a boozy, smoky, chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom