Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

just blind bought the new Dior Homme Cologne 2.5 and Gucci Pour Homme II 3.3 off fragnet for 124 with the 21% off since nobody around here carries either....cant wait lol

Yeah Toretto; they aren't ready for something as amazing as Aventus

The rest is just child's play
I think Aventus shines more in a date setting, but may work at a party.  I haven't been to an actual party in a while though
laugh.gif

Think I may blind buy Terre d'Hermes for my next pick up because I'm going for more spring/summer scents, what do you guys think?
nerd.gif

Yea I'm really looking forward to using it in a more date-ish setting, but y'all got me more than sold on it after lurking the thread for a minute so I can't help but use this stuff as early as possible. :lol:

I think next week's party has more potential, though, as this chick I've been talking to for a minute invited me to that one. Can't eem remember the last party I been to but I'm ready lol.

Yea I'm really looking forward to using it in a more date-ish setting, but y'all got me more than sold on it after lurking the thread for a minute so I can't help but use this stuff as early as possible.
laugh.gif

I think next week's party has more potential, though, as this chick I've been talking to for a minute invited me to that one. Can't eem remember the last party I been to but I'm ready lol.
I was the same way.  Saved it for a trip to SD I went on over summer, but the mixture of sweat and cheap cologne overpowered it in the clubs, so I couldn't even smell it
mean.gif
.  Surprisingly, it was in full effect when I got back to the hotel
laugh.gif
.  You'll be good though, parties are usually smaller and more intimate than clubs, so it will stand out.

Aventus is too versatile for me, the event dictates the amount of sprays. Had to put it aside to avoid fatigue though I don't see that happening. I need another scent i'm absolutely enamored with like that. I like most of the scents i mess with, but not like this. It just works well with my body chemistry.

About to pull the trigger blind on some http :pimp: hope it doesnt disappoint.

Not tryna sound exclusive but im tired of friends copying all my colognes then end up smelling like me :lol:

Anybody get a little sick of the opening of Pure Malt? I swear the fruity dry down is awesome but it's way too boozy in the beginning. Makes my stomach sick. That's what I get for drinking bottom shelf liquor my entire college career

Back
Top Bottom