Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Fragrencenet recently stopped shipping to canada, I think it might've been mentioned before but have any of you guys ever used fragrencex?

There is Dior Homme Cologne 2013 which is a reformulation basically a citrusy floral scent, very clean

Then there is Dior Homme Eau which is brand new and a Macy's exclusive as of now

Yea that Macy's exclusive I'll check out either today or tomorrow

You should also have your Homme Cologne today is Priority Mail is on time with their 2 day; I'm wearing mine now and it smells great

Just got that Dior stilln, Thnx again great scent.... It reminds me of burberry weekend just more refined and a lot more projection. I'm starting to like the house of Dior.... Might have to dive in soon. Especially that macy's xclusive

Last edited:
Just got that Dior stilln, Thnx again great scent.... It reminds me of burberry weekend just more refined and a lot more projection. I'm starting to like the house of Dior.... Might have to dive in soon. Especially that macy's xclusive

anytime man; it's great stuff, I only sold the 2nd bottle because I am probably gonna cop the Dior Homme Eau assuming I like it

I personally like the Luna Rossa Extreme a bit more; love the addition of vanilla to it for a great winter scent

Luna Rossa is more versatile though

Copped some Unforgivable for $25; dunno what it is but I love the Sean John stuff
View media item 751533
Also have Bond 9 Coney Island coming in then I'm taking a break til I secure two pairs of Tiff's

Last edited:
Got 10mls of this for free in a botched swap

Majda Bekkali Fusion Sacrée
By a very huge long shot the best gourmand I've ever smelled. 1-2 sprays project 12 hrs on me, PROJECTS.
Bertrand Duchafour is an absolute beast. Rum, celery, vanilla, c salted caramel, creamy sandalwood. A few spices cardamom to dirty it up. Get your hands on a sample fellas.

View media item 751749

Back
Top Bottom