Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The splits from you and NSJ are definitely appreciated man.

Gonna check out some candles tomorrow. Anyone else not a fan of sandal wood? It's not a bad scent, but it's just too strong. My roommate last year smelled kinda bad, so I had to use sandal wood to cover the smell in the apartment :smh:.

I don't like sandal wood either; my old roommate used to shower with some old spice type sandal wood scent and it was so brash when he would come down after getting dressed :x

Cop some Yankee Candles; chicks LOVE them...Juicy Watermelon :pimp:

also shout out to NSJ for hooking it up with the Bond 9 Coney Island sample; it will be copped for sure

They do love those candles. Not a fan of their "man" scents but I found the leather scent in Ross and it smelled good.

They do love those candles. Not a fan of their "man" scents but I found the leather scent in Ross and it smelled good.

the only ok man scent is the "Man Town" one the rest are trash; I mean if you need to buy a candle that smells like saw dust to prove you are manly :lol:

also shout out to NSJ for hooking it up with the Bond 9 Coney Island sample; it will be copped for sure
I need to try it out again, I'll probably wait til it gets nice and warm though. Only tried it once and there was just so much going on :lol: it's definitely a really "fun" scent if that makes any sense. Based on notes it seems like something I'd love, so I can't wait to try again

I need to try it out again, I'll probably wait til it gets nice and warm though. Only tried it once and there was just so much going on :lol: it's definitely a really "fun" scent if that makes any sense. Based on notes it seems like something I'd love, so I can't wait to try again

I didn't like it at first when I tried it years ago but it really grew on me, I can smell the melon, caramel, salt and guava in it which combines perfectly for summer

I think with this one you either LOVE or HATE it but it's a scent that grows on you.

I found Sag Harbor and Hamptons samples in my closet; gave them to the gf but I enjoyed the Hamptons while Sag Harbor smells like a million other perfumes

I accidentally ordered dior homme instead of dhi from fragrance x. I want to send it back but before I do is dior homme any good? Does it last as long as dhi?

Last edited:
I accidentally ordered dior homme instead of dhi from fragrance x. I want to send it back but before I do is dior homme any good? Does it last as long as dhi?

I don't like it; I can't do the lipstick smell, I used to like it but I've outgrown it

DHI is much better IMO but people love DH as well

Cop some Yankee Candles; chicks LOVE them...Juicy Watermelon
pimp.gif
Haven't seen watermelon at Bed, Bath & Beyond, I wish I had an actual Yankee Candle store nearby.

I hated this thread :lol:, ya'll had me going nuts over cologne (which I genuinely love), but realized I don't have all the time in the world to use.

My lady suggested I stick to 3-4...Which I've done. Aventus creed, clinique happy (which I just use when I go out for a bit and work so I don't smell terrible, @ a restaurant), and Versace Eau Fraiche.

The YVES SAINT LAURENT L'Homme is now a little too strong for my liking...Gave it to my brother.

For some reason it really bothers me when people say "aventus creed" instead of creed aventus :lol: I really have no idea why

Has anybody ever tried out the parfums from imaginary authors? I heard some good things about them so I bought there 8 pack sample. The memoirs of a trespasser sounded interesting.

Yeah even that Bulls Blood sounds different with the rose and blood accord notes. They have 15% off code (IAHONEY) that I didn't see when I purchased but emailed them and they applied it to my order.

[quote name="Kingjaffejoe" u="/t/519944/official-nt-cologne-thread-current-splits-on-pg-1/5670#post_19725923"]Has anybody ever tried out the parfums from imaginary authors? I heard some good things about them so I bought there 8 pack sample. The memoirs of a trespasser sounded interesting.[/quote]

Been sampling the whole line over the past few weeks.. everything is unique and amazing, I just can't get down with Canary and Bulls Blood.

Been sampling the whole line over the past few weeks.. everything is unique and amazing, I just can't get down with Canary and Bulls Blood.

That's what's up. I figured that Bulls Blood would have a unique smell. Which one would you say is your favorite? I just read all there stories and they all sound interesting with an amazing presentation. I'm super excited to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom