Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Does anyone else get olfactory fatigue alot? I feel like uness it's the first few times wearing a cologne I can never smell it on myself :\

Does anyone else get olfactory fatigue alot? I feel like uness it's the first few times wearing a cologne I can never smell it on myself
ohwell.gif
Yeah, after a few minutes I can't really smell the cologne I'm wearing.  Probably better that way because I'd end up hating cologne if I was constantly smelling it for hours at a time.

Been sampling the whole line over the past few weeks.. everything is unique and amazing, I just can't get down with Canary and Bulls Blood.

That's what's up. I figured that Bulls Blood would have a unique smell. Which one would you say is your favorite? I just read all there stories and they all sound interesting with an amazing presentation. I'm super excited to try them out.

Surprisingly I like the women's offering the most Violet Disguise and L'orchidée Terrible. . I wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy these for a chick. They last forever and have so much more depth than Sephora and dept. Store selections.

Soft lawn is another one of.my favorites but they are all dope.

Parfums de Marly Herod split is done!

Willing to open up another bottle so all inquiries PM me.

The bottle arrived in the US last weekend and should be at my door step by saturday.. decants should be shipped by monday. Thanks to those who participated.

Yeah, after a few minutes I can't really smell the cologne I'm wearing.  Probably better that way because I'd end up hating cologne if I was constantly smelling it for hours at a time.
I'm the opposite, if i can't smell it, especially if it's something I really like, than I find almost no reason to wear it. It's disappointing :frown:

Anyone interested in a swap, I have varvatos vintage and Versace dreamer. Want to try something new, mainly issey miyake but open to anything really

Anyone interested in a swap, I have varvatos vintage and Versace dreamer. Want to try something new, mainly issey miyake but open to anything really

you could always just flip them on eBay; Dreamer won't get you much because it's at most TJ Maxx and Marshalls but you can get $20 or so for it I'm sure

CK One Summer 2014; I am usually a fan of their summer stuff

this ones notes are heavy on the coconut followed by lime, lemon, melon, sugar, margarita, which may be an automatic cop for me

It's time for this year's CK One Summer. In January 2014, the house of Calvin Klein follows its tradition of annual CK One limited editions and announces CK One Summer for 2014. The fragrance is embellished by adjectives of youthful spirit, playfulness and undisputed coolness. Imagine after - beach party.... hot sand, sea, good music and cocktails - all served as inspiration for the new release.

Refreshing and icy notes of grapefruit and lime in the top are combined with juicy melon. Fun and lively cocktail of tequila, white freesia and cypress forms the heart of the perfume. The base hosts sweet notes of coconut water, crushed sugar and cedar.
View media item 785410

^ that is a good deal, I would jump on that stayblessed (10ml get you a good 200 sprays)

StillIn...I think I'm going to insta-cop that CK summer...sounds like something I'd love

^ that is a good deal, I would jump on that stayblessed (10ml get you a good 200 sprays)

StillIn...I think I'm going to insta-cop that CK summer...sounds like something I'd love

They are usually money; this one sounds different than their usual offering so I'm in

To update

2nd bottle of Parfums de Marly Herod SPLIT (will be ordered once half is filled/paid for)

125 ml Available
5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $44 (20 ml price went up $1, USPS s/h gone up)

I like that people who have bought from me trust me enough to send money out the blue with no messages, but y'all paid for a bottle that was already full.. So some refunds will be handed out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom