Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm the complete opposite, trying to sell off a lot. I'm thinking more than 10 bottles is too much for me. Been reaching for the same stuff too often.
I've always been into collecting things, so that's definitely part of my problem. however I'm not gonna buy something I don't like just to have a bigger collection
So right now everything I have is stuff I enjoy, or the rest of a bottle of something I split that I decided to keep. Which I basically liked most of what I split

Last edited:
dolce and gabbana
rl romance
le male jean paul gatier
L'homme- yvesaint lauren
chanel platinum

for summer
clinique happy
cool water
issay miyake

Happy Holidays to all of you Gents. This is easily one of my favorite threads on this board.

Shout out to nsj and Baise for hooking up a lot of the recent decants, allowing me to sample some quality frags.

I'm staying with the in-laws in BK for the night so I'll just be rocking the Pure Malt decant in my dopp kit.

Y'all be safe.

This is def one if my fav threads obviously

Happy Holidays to all my cologne brethren and y'all have a good one

Back to A Christmas Story and good brews

Happy Holidays to all of you Gents. This is easily one of my favorite threads on this board.

Shout out to nsj and Baise for hooking up a lot of the recent decants, allowing me to sample some quality frags.

I'm staying with the in-laws in BK for the night so I'll just be rocking the Pure Malt decant in my dopp kit.

Y'all be safe.

Agree w everything you said

Happy Holidays everyone!

Yes! Haven't posted in quite a while but follow it daily. It's put me onto some great smells I'd never even know about had it not been for y'all. Great thread and upkeep as well!

RL Purple lable all day today/tomorrow. New Years Eve is the night I un-ds my Aventus. Happy Holidays team cologne fam 
pimp.gif

lol
I think just for the simple fact of its price and its "limited" availability it'll never be as big as adg is/was
though honestly just look at this thread, people who are just starting to get into colognes, ask about aventus first thing
other sites I look at, the same thing is going on, except i'd say even more people on there
it's definitely gaining A LOT of popularity

During the day I wore Bois D'argent. Night switched to prada amber pour homme intense. No clue what I'm wearing for christmas. Hopefully Santa gave me some Patchouli 24 or Patchouli Imperial to wear :D

Yeah, not to say this thread is solely the reason why but I remember back in the summer when I had grabbed my first bottle (split it with a friend) there was not too many folks pumping it but the ones who were, were passing out rave reviews. Around the end of the summer/fall the hype just in this thread was INSANE 
laugh.gif
 I swear my format is set to where I can see about 25-30 posts per page and all of them had something to do with Aventus on here.

It got to the point I think Baise got tired of it and basically told folks to cut it out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gaining a lot of poularity, but the hype is definitely dying down for Aventus.

Stillin, could you take down all my splits on the 1st page.

Smell well fellas, been on NT since '00 been done with shoes since '08, this thread is easily the only reason I come on here these days. Now, I'm in the process of weening my self out the fragrance game. 
laugh.gif
 Just trying to review some new shh to keep the interest.

On the road for most of tomorrow, y'all be safe Happy Holidays. I'm settled on 2 full sprays of Aventus 4 hrs apart.. 

Back
Top Bottom