Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

thanks man; time for me to settle down and chill on the bachelor life but yeah she loves to drink but prefers the Evoque over the BRZ but that's cool she can have it when I get the next Z
laugh.gif

Shake Shack def tops 5 Guys IMO
Say it ain't so
frown.gif

Good for you man, super happy for you 
pimp.gif

And yeah my bad, meant to say BRZ instead of the FRS. 

That new Z in 2016.....
devil.gif
 Right around the time when I'll already be in the working world. Works out perfectly

Good for you man, super happy for you :pimp:

And yeah my bad, meant to say BRZ instead of the FRS. 

That new Z in 2016.....:evil:  Right around the time when I'll already be in the working world. Works out perfectly

Thanks brother and man that new Z; I might be fighting you to be the first one in the Philly area to have it :lol:

it's so but she's a cool chick and def real into her; once all your friends start to settle down you realize it's that time

I don't mean settle down as in get married; I just mean in a relationship :lol:

It's all good man :lol:. I'm happy you found a girl worth settling down with, most of my friends are in long term relationships with girls they try to cheat on :smh:. Don't see the point in being in that type of relationship, but they're too comfortable with their main chick.

It's all good man :lol:. I'm happy you found a girl worth settling down with, most of my friends are in long term relationships with girls they try to cheat on :smh:. Don't see the point in being in that type of relationship, but they're too comfortable with their main chick.

Thanks brother; that was ALWAYS my thing...why get in a relationship if you are just looking to cheat? I think some dudes just feel they need the security but don't want the responsibility

I have never cheated on anyone; if I want to play the field then I stay single like I have for the past few years

Thanks brother; that was ALWAYS my thing...why get in a relationship if you are just looking to cheat? I think some dudes just feel they need the security but don't want the responsibility

I have never cheated on anyone; if I want to play the field then I stay single like I have for the past few years
Truer words have never been spoken my dude.

The way I see it, if you feel the urge to cheat it's time to call it quits. Don't do it while you're still together, especially to someone you really care about.

Truer words have never been spoken my dude.

The way I see it, if you feel the urge to cheat it's time to call it quits. Don't do it while you're still together, especially to someone you really care about.

Yup; I don't get dudes...they act like cheating is a badge of honor then when the girl finally has enough they are sending flowers, gifts, etc. "baby I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again" like they didn't have a million chances :lol:

the weak willed

put on some Amouage Reflection this morning that I got from Baise and it is great stuff.  Might have to pick up a full bottle of it, I can definitely see the "more refined Le Male" comparison.

My dad said he really likes this new fragrance Uomo :lol:

Never heard of it, he wants it for xmas though so I guess I gotta head to the mall and cop early tmrw

so I was doing some research on buying fragrances wholesale and somehow fragrancenets prices with their coupons are almost always cheaper than these wholesale prices I found at other places :lol:

$114 with tax I believe

I just copped Marc Jacobs Bang from Marshalls for $25; not too shabby...it was a total blind buy
View media item 706184
sheeeeeit, what size was the adg?
I keep waiting to see if ebates is gonna do double cash back again for fragrancenet soon, even though it's only a few more dollars off. If they don't do it by tomorrow I'm just gonna say **** it and finally get me a bottle of new haarlem

2.5 oz that stuff isn't cheap but it smells great

New Haarlem is def worth it; I get MANY MANY compliments on it

Seriously chicks are amazed by it

Last edited:
2.5 oz that stuff isn't cheap but it smells great

New Haarlem is def worth it; I get MANY MANY
compliments on it

Seriously chicks are amazed by it
damn that sucks, fragrancenet has pretty good price on it, no surprise
I've been meaning to buy new haarlem a long time now. I got a decant of it and knew it was bottle worthy at first smell, I love it

damn that sucks, fragrancenet has pretty good price on it, no surprise
I've been meaning to buy new haarlem a long time now. I got a decant of it and knew it was bottle worthy at first smell, I love it

Yeah it def does but I'm so bad with Xmas shopping I got to the King of Prussia Mall and just say F it every year :lol:

I went through almost of whole bottle of NH last fall/winter; it's that awesome

I'm the complete opposite, trying to sell off a lot. I'm thinking more than 10 bottles is too much for me. Been reaching for the same stuff too often.

Back
Top Bottom