Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So glad I jumped on the D'afrique

I want to buy more Aventus, mainly because I am so stingy with what I have, never want it to run out....but I know I'm starting to collect way too many, I don't even wear cologne to work cause it's pointless lol...so I'm using what the ones I have like 2-3 nights a week

But I love them

60ml available

Very surprised this isn't gone, I know it's under the radar, but it's easily my favorite fragrance on earth. The whole point of me splitting is to offer good juice that a lot of y'all may not come across, I think this is only sold at Barney's right now in the US. Trust in me, you want to try this if you haven't already.

new to the thread, playing catch up...

whats the longevity on this?

Using Molecule 01 layered with Xerjoff Uden today at work.. Some chick came to
My cubicle , put
her nose just under my ear and took
a deep breath while asking what I had on today.. Xerjoff is still way too expensive tho.

So glad I jumped on the D'afrique

I want to buy more Aventus, mainly because I am so stingy with what I have, never want it to run out....but I know I'm starting to collect way too many, I don't even wear cologne to work cause it's pointless lol...so I'm using what the ones I have like 2-3 nights a week

But I love them
Man I feel weird if I'm not wearing any cologne
Only time I never wear anything is when I go to the gym, or when I just forget to put anything on

60ml available

Very surprised this isn't gone, I know it's under the radar, but it's easily my favorite fragrance on earth. The whole point of me splitting is to offer good juice that a lot of y'all may not come across, I think this is only sold at Barney's right now in the US. Trust in me, you want to try this if you haven't already.

new to the thread, playing catch up...

whats the longevity on this?

I get 8hrs easily sometimes up to 12hrs

That bottle is 100ml and $240. This is a split for 50ml from a 500ml bottle which is $820 I believe. It's a split from another board that I'm a part of, I'm just seeing if by chance anyone is interested in here.

Gonna check my Neiman's to see if they carry Kilian tomorrow

I'm hitting the King of Prussia Mall at 7am to get ALL my shopping done

*looks at chanel, givenchy, and dior bottles all easily 3/4s full.*

... must... resist...

That bottle is 100ml and $240. This is a split for 50ml from a 500ml bottle which is $820 I believe. It's a split from another board that I'm a part of, I'm just seeing if by chance anyone is interested in here.
what site?
I'm guessing basenotes

Last edited:
usps is such a joke, I've been waiting on a package from fragrancenet for almost 2 weeks now
So I look at the tracking and it said unavailable to deliver cause no customer or business is closed....I watched the mailman deliver the mail, no attempt was made at delivering any package -____________-
can't even tell you how many times something similar has happened

too bad fragrancenet doesn't give out other samples besides those exceptional because you are. I could damn near make a 30ml decant with all of the ones that I have

Gonna check my Neiman's to see if they carry Kilian tomorrow

I'm hitting the King of Prussia Mall at 7am to get ALL my shopping done
Bruh, I went to KOP today and went to Nordstroms to check out Creed, Bond No. 9, and Dior and they didn't have ANY of those. Did they carry these at some point?

BTW, if you went today and saw some dude wearing the Blitz Blue Kobe 8s with a Navy "Still Proud to Be a Penn Stater" shirt it was me 
laugh.gif

Bruh, I went to KOP today and went to Nordstroms to check out Creed, Bond No. 9, and Dior and they didn't have ANY of those. Did they carry these at some point?

BTW, if you went today and saw some dude wearing the Blitz Blue Kobe 8s with a Navy "Still Proud to Be a Penn Stater" shirt it was me :lol:

You gotta go to Neiman's for the heavy hitters; actually copped my dad Acqua di Gio Ezzensa for Xmas from Nordstrom so he stops finding all my old colognes in the basement and that chick in the red dress working at Nordstrom's where the colognes are would get it :lol:

I was literally there at 8am and it was great having no crowd by the time I left at 2pm it was INSANE; if you saw me I was rocking a plaid shirt with Flyknit Chukka's and probably looked miserable as all hell. I stopped at Rock Bottom for a burger and a beer at 11am which was like my holiday shopping halftime. :lol:

Last edited:
You gotta go to Neiman's for the heavy hitters; actually copped my dad Acqua di Gio Ezzensa for Xmas from Nordstrom so he stops finding all my old colognes in the basement and that chick in the red dress working at Nordstrom's where the colognes are would get it
laugh.gif

I was literally there at 8am and it was great having no crowd by the time I left at 2pm it was INSANE; if you saw me I was rocking a plaid shirt with Flyknit Chukka's and probably looked miserable as all hell. I stopped at Rock Bottom for a burger and a beer at 11am which was like my holiday shopping halftime.
laugh.gif
The funny thing is I think I remember the chick you're talking about. SOOOO many fine girls in the fine fragrance section

Bruh, did you try that Shake Shack??

Me and my bro went. He accidentally bought an extra soda, they let him get a refund. They misheard our order and fixed it NO problem. Definitely the best service I've had in a while

The funny thing is I think I remember the chick you're talking about. SOOOO many fine girls in the fine fragrance section

Bruh, did you try that Shake Shack??

Me and my bro went. He accidentally bought an extra soda, they let him get a refund. They misheard our order and fixed it NO problem. Definitely the best service I've had in a while

That mall is packed with fine ladies

I haven't hit it up yet, me and my girl are probably gonna hit it up soon. We tried to go a couple weeks ago and it was mobbed. I've been to the one downtown and their burgers are incredible.

Shake shack might have topped five guys for me

Forgot to congratulate you on the girl :pimp: she better love craft brews and the FRS :lol:

Shake shack might have topped five guys for me

Forgot to congratulate you on the girl :pimp: she better love craft brews and the FRS :lol:

thanks man; time for me to settle down and chill on the bachelor life but yeah she loves to drink but prefers the Evoque over the BRZ but that's cool she can have it when I get the next Z :lol:

Shake Shack def tops 5 Guys IMO

Back
Top Bottom