Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lucky you. It's getting too popular for my taste, if it was cheaper it would hit ADG status easily.

I could rant about it for a day, but I just want to wish y'all a Merry Christmas. Couple hours left, so enjoy it while it's here :pimp:
honestly it has a lot to do with where you live. I live in Pittsburgh, and sure there's guys that dress nice and care about their appearances, but your typical Pittsburgher is a "yinzer" who wears vastly oversized "stillers" gear or hunting gear on a daily basis. So there's no chance they're wearing cologne :lol:

^I've been thinking about picking up that HiM, smelled it at Nordstroms and something about it stuck out to me I really liked it.

Got 1 million from my pops for Xmas. I actually don't mind the scent, I'll probably just use it as my every day fragrance

Hermès Terre d'Hermès

Tom Ford 'Noir' 

HiM by Hanae Mori

what are you guys opinions about these 3 choices?
I ended up smelling all three fragrances, Terre d'Hermes smelled the best out the three.

I came out with the infamous Chanel - bleu

The "Voyage d'Hermes" is a must cop for me in the spring/summer I like the powdery scent.

My next few pickups will be

- Armani Code

- Voyage d'Hermes

- Gucci Guilty "Black"

- Aventus

Got a $50 Amazon GC. I have no idea what to get, I have everything I want/need. 

I was contemplating on copping Dior Homme though, the 2011 version. Idk I like the powdery smells I heard this is on the powdery side. But Spring is in a few months and I have more than enough Winter scents from NSJ splits :lol: and I have no idea how DH would fare in the spring time

Got a $50 Amazon GC. I have no idea what to get, I have everything I want/need. 

I was contemplating on copping Dior Homme though, the 2011 version. Idk I like the powdery smells I heard this is on the powdery side. But Spring is in a few months and I have more than enough Winter scents from NSJ splits :lol: and I have no idea how DH would fare in the spring time
dh would be fine for spring from what I've heard

Aventus has been an absolute hit amongst fam and cousins.

One of my aunts wouldn't stop commenting lol, I think her last one was "I know all the women gotta be chasing you with that cologne on.."

I ended up smelling all three fragrances, Terre d'Hermes smelled the best out the three.
I came out with the infamous Chanel - bleu
The "Voyage d'Hermes" is a must cop for me in the spring/summer I like the powdery scent.

My next few pickups will be
- Armani Code
- Voyage d'Hermes
- Gucci Guilty "Black"
- Aventus

Skip the Guilty

Aventus has been an absolute hit amongst fam and cousins.

One of my aunts wouldn't stop commenting lol, I think her last one was "I know all the women gotta be chasing you with that cologne on.."

The girls at my work and the students go bonkers over it

I get dudes asking the name all the time and chicks commenting a lot

Baise, got my package. Thank you good sir.

We need to get you on that nsj label flow though.

HA!

The extra sample was a pleasant surprise.

I had been sampling the "Givenchy- Gentleman Only" for a few days and my female friend fell in love with it. So she bought it for me for Christmas. I just got back in town to open the present, last night we were drinking as I leave in the AM she was bugging me to spray it on. So I did, I didn't remember the cologne smelling that bad. I thought it was because of the liquor. Just got back home from work to check out the box it was " Givenchy Gentleman" instead of "Givenchy Gentlemen Only." :lol:

Givenchy Gentleman is a terrible woodsy/musky frag. Im making her return it ASAP.

Think ima finally indulge in a sample of Aventus. Need something new cause I'm not really feeling my Armani Code.

Nearly 2 years after buying it, still have like 70% left. :smh:

Last edited:
Think ima finally indulge in a sample of Aventus. Need something new cause I'm not really feeling my Armani Code.

Nearly 2 years after buying it, still have like 70% left. :smh:

I never was really crazy about Armani Code; Aventus is a big step up because of the difference between a niche and designer fragrance

this will probably be your gateway drug into finer colognes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom