Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Bought a 3oz of Sauvage Parfum yesterday, prolly gonna take it back this week. Gonna keep testing it to see if it grows on me but right now it smells kinda “run of the mill” but also really warm for my liking.

At $165 for the bottle idk if I like it enough to warrant keeping it.

Edit: the EDP smells ok to me but I get this weird “clean shower” smell and not so much a “cologne” smell. I’m sure it appeals to some (as popular as it is) but I’d rather either save the $ or spend elsewhere )

I want to smell Roja Apex, Xerjoff Toni Iommi Monkey and PDM Haltane. Never mind. I saw way too many comparisons to Oud for Greatness.

Last edited:
That Caramel apple intriguing .. especially with autumn coming

Wore it last weekend. For me, def a holiday time scent. I got a spicy, warm, and dark caramel apple vibe with notes of wood throughout. Reminds me of the holidays, specifically Thanksgiving time. Its very nice and i do like, but I probably won't get a full bottle. Decant will probably last me a couple years so I'm straight.

20220817_123312.jpg

I also tried Amouage Opus XIV Tobacco and that gave me holiday vibes also. But more so Xmas. Off the initial opening, I got tons of cedar, pine, and balsam with a very light ashy tobacco scent going on in the background that gives it some depth and dimension. It is very nice, but to me, comes off more as a yankee candle or plug in than a fragrance that I would want to wear. Worth a try if you can get a decant.

20220817_123330.jpg

Anyone smelt bohemian lime by goldfield and banks?

Reminds me of something.. like something a whole lot heavier version of it and not as nice and understated

I probably wouldn’t buy, but I could see people liking as a summer day out and about scent

Anyone smelt bohemian lime by goldfield and banks?

Reminds me of something.. like something a whole lot heavier version of it and not as nice and understated

I probably wouldn’t buy, but I could see people liking as a summer day out and about scent
Bohemian Lime is the one. Fire

Anyone ever buy anything from dossier before? I had a friend who was ordering a few things so I decided to get in on it. I bought their tobacco vanille clone, and I gotta say this stuff smells identical from the bottle. Haven't tested on skin yet, but this is very promising.

What are some good cheapies to have around? I have a 1000$ budget. Prolly gonna grab the Nishane Hacivat (never smelled it before) and also creed aventus cologne (grey bottle)

Im looking for scents that I can spray on while in hoop shorts and wife beater walking around my house bout to take sumn to pnd town

What are some good cheapies to have around? I have a 1000$ budget. Prolly gonna grab the Nishane Hacivat (never smelled it before) and also creed aventus cologne (grey bottle)

Im looking for scents that I can spray on while in hoop shorts and wife beater walking around my house bout to take sumn to pnd town
If you like Aventus Cologne holler at me. I have an almost full bottle I wouldn't mind letting go.

Vera Wang for Men, Bentley Intense, Burberry Touch. You can hit decantx and try a bunch of decants to see which ones you'd get a full bottle for

Maison Margela seems to be having a sale going on right now. Grabbed a 3.4 of By the Fireplace for the fall/winter.

Back
Top Bottom