Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Recent pickups

20220828_202819.jpg
20220828_202655.jpg
20220828_202448.jpg
is spirito different enough from instant crush to make it worth it? its the only br540 dna i have in my collection right now

Y’all want to get some non Creed fall splits going or nah?? Too much good designer out there these days. And judging off Facebook, Reddit, and split services people are scalping ridiculously.
Ide be down. Would be dope if we could get a split going of New Haarlem. Them reviews got me super curious. Unfortunately they discontinued right before I started getting into niche frags. It’s been re-released and really want to try out it out before committing to a purchase.

Ide be down. Would be dope if we could get a split going of New Haarlem. Them reviews got me super curious. Unfortunately they discontinued right before I started getting into niche frags. It’s been re-released and really want to try out it out before committing to a purchase.

I may have stated many moons ago, but the last time I split New Harlem I could only smell pancakes and maple syrup for two weeks. I’ll kindly decline this one.

A sample shouldn’t be too hard to come by, it was released recently to my knowledge. Maybe from someone in this thread personal collection. Hook bruv up, guise.

Y’all want to get some non Creed fall splits going or nah?? Too much good designer out there these days. And judging off Facebook, Reddit, and split services people are scalping ridiculously.
Man I hate to say it but I think I’m over creed (at least yambventus). Seems like I get tired of it after a hour of it on. Then too many people been wearing it as well, giving me Dior Sauvage vibes now :smh:

Santal 33 smell like pickle juice. I just laced my cousin with some decants from my bottles. It was a bunch of designer I think it was Ralphs Club, Ferragamo Black, Layton, La Nuit, Sauvage Elixir, Noir Extreme, Azzaro Most Wanted, and Bleeker Street

Man I hate to say it but I think I’m over creed (at least yambventus). Seems like I get tired of it after a hour of it on. Then too many people been wearing it as well, giving me Dior Sauvage vibes now :smh:
royal oud is fire from the house and im surprised it doesnt carry the same "legend" aventus does. the pricetag is cringeworthy nowadays

royal oud is fire from the house and im surprised it doesnt carry the same "legend" aventus does. the pricetag is cringeworthy nowadays
Man I had some VIW that I didn’t know I packed for my Miami trip in august. Had me smelling myself the whole day.

That and millesime imperial are the only two I’ve smelled fr outside of aventus

Oh and that geezer juice almost made me throw up

Man I had some VIW that I didn’t know I packed for my Miami trip in august. Had me smelling myself the whole day.

That and millesime imperial are the only two I’ve smelled fr outside of aventus

Oh and that geezer juice almost made me throw up
thats how i felt every single time i tested royal oud. it smelled old. wearing it is a different story though it changes completely? kinda how versace oud noir does. woody fire scent imo

Put me on the aventus cologne game fam! I went to the boutique store for the first time and got to finally try it. Where can i get a split or a bottle for less than retail?

is spirito different enough from instant crush to make it worth it? its the only br540 dna i have in my collection right now

To me it is. It's heavier and darker than instant crush. I gave my instant crush to the Mrs and decided to roll with spirito tho. It wears better on my skin.

Back
Top Bottom