Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What is your thoughts on this? I did a blind purchase and this isn't for me. I wanted to try something different but I'll just stick to what I know. Thinking now to sell
20221018_060441.jpg
20221018_060544.jpg
20221018_060501.jpg
Edit: sorry, thought this was interlude.

Last edited:
Yeap. They’re a clone of one another.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Http is a more tart and sweeter version of that whole aventus pineapple thing

that mandarin orange takes aventus cologne into a more softer side

They’re close but I agree HTTP is a little sweeter. I got tired of it and sold mine. I just roll with Explorer for an everyday. Also pretty close to Aventus for a fraction of the price.

I don’t think bond has a clone for aventus cologne

scent of peace is their aventus cologne.. and then HTTP was/is their more fruitier/tart version of that pineapple note, a more causal version of it

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Http is a more tart and sweeter version of that whole aventus pineapple thing

that mandarin orange takes aventus cologne into a more softer side
I own both, and that dry down is 1:1, atleast in my skin.

Last edited:
I own both, and that dry down is 1:1.

i did own both

aventus cologne is my daily/easy wear

i gave HTTP away because it gave me headaches.. I know how tart is a by the bottle thing, but yea shh wasn’t for me

I also own OG aventus and elysium

ive also tried scent of peace for him and mile high

also had morning chess, but gave that away too.. I’d say morning chess and HTTP are closer to each other

Also important to note that not everyone has the same experience with these fragrances. What might seem 1:1 to some might not for others.

Also important to note that not everyone has the same experience with these fragrances. What might seem 1:1 to some might not for others.

definitely.. your noise might pick up certain notes or certain notes might stand out more on your skin or last longer.. etc

but I see aventus cologne as a high end take on allure homme sport moreso than a true aventus variation

those top notes of manadarin orange, ginger and pink pepper give it a totally different feel.. plus not having that pineapple

Had to try the og aventus (black bottle) after being disappointed w the cologne. And still disappointed. Has no staying power. After a few hours its gone smh. Not sure why but the in-store version was much better. My bottle is 2022

I've found a way to elevate Aventus Cologne (grey bottle)...

There's a small fragrance house out of Louisiana called Genre Parfums. They make a concentrated pure parfum serum called Cajun Musk. Smells amazing but is very strong so you literally only need like one drop and just rub it into your pulse points. It's thick like a beard oil.

Then take Aventus Cologne and spray it over where you put the Cajun Musk.

No cap you might get somebody pregnant wearing this. One of my coworkers is gay and she told me she had to get away from me before she does something she's gonna regret. :lol:

If you have Aventus Cologne, you need to try this combo. I've also layered it with Hacivat and gotten similar reactions so y'all check it out. Link below...

Cajun Musk

I haven't tried their other stuff but I hear they're just as good as Cajun Musk. Prices are very reasonable too.

hmm...ill try this out.... wont try at work though...ill get the mask on Etsy and let you know

What is your thoughts on this? I did a blind purchase and this isn't for me. I wanted to try something different but I'll just stick to what I know. Thinking now to sell
20221018_060441.jpg
20221018_060544.jpg
20221018_060501.jpg
I like it but I'm not sure how wearable it is, the dirt-rain thing is very kool but I'm not sure how much it smells like that when it's on your skin or clothes. I found that it dried down to kind of a dull sandalwood. bees liked it.

Last edited:
The 3.3oz is on sale for $370 on FragranceNet. I know they sell mostly legit product. Any opinions on getting Aventus, in particular, from there?

Meh. Look on TJ Maxx, Jomashop or Olfactory Factory before you buy from Fragrancenet. They rarely have bargains anymore.

Oh dang, JomaShop has it at $320 and there’s a $20 coupon, so $300. I just don’t know the market for Aventus, is $300 good on grey market or what’s a price I should be targeting?

thadangerousmind thadangerousmind Thanks for the tips!

I've found a way to elevate Aventus Cologne (grey bottle)...

There's a small fragrance house out of Louisiana called Genre Parfums. They make a concentrated pure parfum serum called Cajun Musk. Smells amazing but is very strong so you literally only need like one drop and just rub it into your pulse points. It's thick like a beard oil.

Then take Aventus Cologne and spray it over where you put the Cajun Musk.

No cap you might get somebody pregnant wearing this. One of my coworkers is gay and she told me she had to get away from me before she does something she's gonna regret. :lol:

If you have Aventus Cologne, you need to try this combo. I've also layered it with Hacivat and gotten similar reactions so y'all check it out. Link below...

Cajun Musk

I haven't tried their other stuff but I hear they're just as good as Cajun Musk. Prices are very reasonable too.
Just copped an 8ml sample of the Cajun musk, based off your recommendation. Smells very good and reviews are very promising.

Edit: The dry down is very reminiscent of oud for greatness by initio.
2337A322-6823-43C0-8BAE-C461D49F20F3.jpeg

Last edited:
29 piece sampler for sale

$42

Bois de Portugal 10ml
Byredo Oliver Peoples 1ml
Mémo Paris Grenada 1ml
Parfums de Marly Pegasus 3.5ml
Initio Blessed Baraka 1.5ml
Initio Absolu Aphrodisiac 1.5ml
Memo Paris Marfa 1ml
MFK Oud Satin Mood 3.5ml
YSL Tuxedo mixed with HomeBrew 01, 3ml sillage beast
Boadicea Blue Sapphire 1ml
Ex Nihilo Venenum Kiss 4ml
Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Crystal .7 ml
Zoologist Camel 2ml
Xerjoff Lira 4ml
Arabian Oud Kalemat 10ml
Herrera Badboy 1ml
Tom Ford Oud Mineral 1ml
MFK Oud 1ml
Memo Paris Italian Leather 2ml
Dior Homme 2021 2ml
L’homme Idéal edp 2ml
Dior Ambre Nuit 1ml
MFK Grand Soir .7ml
Kilian Black Phantom.7ml
Bond n9 Bleexker St 1ml
Sauvage Parfum 2ml
MFK Le Beau Parfum 2ml
Bdk Parfums Oud Abramad 2ml

EB582816-2EAB-4919-B24F-08A11F67AC70.jpeg

Just copped an 8ml sample of the Cajun musk, based off your recommendation. Smells very good and reviews are very promising.

Edit: The dry down is very reminiscent of oud for greatness by initio.
2337A322-6823-43C0-8BAE-C461D49F20F3.jpeg
That 8mL gonna last you 10 years :lol:...but yeah it's good stuff man. I never wear it by itself though I always layer it. I don't get the OfG similarity though. I'll have to compare side by side. Glad you like it though.

That 8mL gonna last you 10 years :lol:...but yeah it's good stuff man. I never wear it by itself though I always layer it. I don't get the OfG similarity though. I'll have to compare side by side. Glad you like it though.
I also sprayed terre d’ hermes a couple hours earlier. Can be the combo of the 2 that is giving me ofg vibes lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom