Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

1661953327151.png

What are some good cheapies to have around? I have a 1000$ budget. Prolly gonna grab the Nishane Hacivat (never smelled it before) and also creed aventus cologne (grey bottle)

Im looking for scents that I can spray on while in hoop shorts and wife beater walking around my house bout to take sumn to pnd town
1k on smell goods??? 😂
Aventus is cool , obviously.
Versace Dylan blue = sauvage on a budget
Gucci pour homme EDP = underrated
Anything Eros is good imo.....
AdG profundo = the OG amped up

Females tend to like softer smells... Vanilla, cucumber type...

I've gotten compliments by females on my Millisime imperial clone (CDIM milestone) which I thought was very light and unisex... Each time I hugged a chick when wearing it they loved it...

Around the house? d&G the one EDP....

Not big into niche brands but I'm down to try new things ...

Also looking for an Aventus (or Aventus cologne) split, finally ran out of my last one. Any plans for a split in the near future xdfunk xdfunk ?

I'll look into it sometime. Been dealin with construction and moving the last cpl months, finally settling down around here.
Tag me in that too I may want to hop in an Aventus split (probably not Aventus Cologne, just Aventus tho)

Le Labo’s city exclusives are officially back on the market as of today. Thinking Gaiac 10 might be my next purchase from Le labo.

I'll look into it sometime. Been dealin with construction and moving the last cpl months, finally settling down around here.
Construction a *****... got a brand new kitchen and those 3 weeks felt like forever

Scratch my previous pricing and post. Looking into grabbing a 500ml flacon. Would only be doing 50 and 100mls tho. Will b back w pricing shortly

Last edited:
Ok here's the deal. If we can get enough together i can split a 500ml aventus flacon. Will only be offering 50ml, 100ml, etc. At this price

Pricing would be $2.30 per ml. Pretty solid considering a 100ml retails at 470 plus tax now.

50ml would be 127 shipped.
100ml would be 245 shipped.

Includes cost of bottles and supplies etc.

Would need to get the majority of the 500ml accounted and paid for before i would order, so if you want in pm me

Ok here's the deal. If we can get enough together i can split a 500ml aventus flacon. Will only be offering 50ml, 100ml, etc. At this price

Pricing would be $2.30 per ml. Pretty solid considering a 100ml retails at 470 plus tax now.

Would need to get the majority of the 500ml accounted and paid for before i would order, so if you want in pm me

I’ll PM you but put me down for 100ml to get this thing rolling.

What I noticed is the newer batch of Aventus doesn't last as long initially.

I bought a 3.3oz bottle a year ago and at first it seems like it lasted only a few hours. Now that its been a year and it's aged a little it appears to last a lot longer and even into the evening.

Still not as potent as older batches which I also still have.

Put me down for 50ml

I need a new cologne, narrow it down to these two (is this beat to death? Lol):

Creed Aventus or Parfums De Marly Layton

Anyone else interested in 50ml+ splits of aventus? Not enough interest yet for me to grab a flacon, if any1 else is, shoot me a pm

How much more do you need? I can ask around, my brother & my good friend might be interested.

Anybody has Back to Black, aphrodisiac by Kilian?

I tried to buy a split yesterday, this morning it was sold out.

Hit me if anyone tired it or has a split to share.

I'd be down in a couple weeks, don't have extra cash on me for cologne even if it's Aventus

Saw Missoni Wave for 30 bucks at Tj Maxx and had to grab. Allure Homme sport and Versace Homme vibes. well i shouldnt say vibes but cloneish lol. but it lasts quite a while longer than those on me. big fan so far.

Back
Top Bottom