Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got a sample of santal complet

Good lawd

1658622600026.gif

L’Immensite is good, very safe fragrance IMO. very wearable. the ginger notes are well done/realistic.

Only lv i sampled that worked for me after wearing it a few times was l'immensite. Imagination i barely made it halfway thru a 10ml and smells like air freshener to me now.

L’Immensite is good, very safe fragrance IMO. very wearable. the ginger notes are well done/realistic.

super nice.. but doesn’t last for shh

i had a sample.. and I think by the time I actually left my place to go out and about, the shh was already gone

I don’t agree with it not lasting, feel like mines lasted all day, and I was mixing it with creed imperial and would smell the LV over the creed.

Then again we’re all different, like I think y’all are crazy with the VIW, don’t see how y’all like it. SMW > VIW imo

Lucky you, not even being sarcastic

You are right, all depends on your body chemistry with the fragrance

Neither VIW or SMW are my speed.. although I prefer SMW of the 2

But aventus cologne is my got to easy grab.. 1 spray to each side of the neck before I head out for work.. and then if I have something more grownup that day I then go with elysium or regular aventus

L’Immensite was strong when I had sample vials of it, they made an entire corner of my dresser drawer smell of the stuff I mentioned it here before. also there was a time when had to put noise canceling ear muffs on at the grocery store when I had previously sprayed L’Immensite behind the ear an hour earlier & the headphones smelled very strongly of the stuff a month later. Skin chemistry (moisture) + your natural scent plays a role but also contemplate your nose, I find that I get desensitized to stuff quickly. the former 2 are def real factors tho like there are certain cheaper designer fragrances where I can't wear the modern reformulations successfully because they turn into a nasty chemical mess on my skin after anywhere from 90-240 minutes.

Aurafragrance just re-stocked on a bunch of bond frags.
- Chez bond
- Greenwich village
- Bleeker street

Reactions: ace
Killian Apple Brandy on the Rocks 50ml 5 sprays 150
212 Mens Sexy 100ml BNIB 60
212 Mens VIP 95ml 50
YSL L'homme Sport 98ml 90
Valentino Uomo Acqua 95ml 50
Fahrenheit Parfum 1ml gone maybe? 75ml 90
PDM Greenley 100 ml 175
Rochas Moustache Original EDT (not the edp tuxedo clone) 100ml 20
JPG La Male In The Navy 180ml 60
Guearlain L'homme Ideal Cologne 100ml 90
Coach Black 100ml 40
D&G K EDP 50ml 50
Commodity Vetiver 100ml 50

All prices not including shipping PICS

Last edited:
Copped this bottle of Richwood after sitting with a decant for a little.
20220717_141510.jpg

Also been working thru a decant of the new release Xerjoff 40 Noeuds. Such a dope fragrance. It transition from heavy citrus, bergamot, and grapefruit notes to a sweet rose oud scent that just lingers and lasts forever. I need to find a bottle of that.

Back
Top Bottom