Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man I ran to Aura when I saw you had posted it. They must’ve only had one bottle because it was sold out.
Damn that sucks. They had it up all day Saturday, and was contemplating the whole day if I should cop or just wait for the next restock. Woke up at 3:00am Sunday, bit the bullet and just copped. I might’ve bought the last one lol.

Last edited:
Is BR 540 Extrait worth it?

I’ve been living off three official samples for just as many years and owned a full bottle when it first came out. A little spray from the same vial on each side of the neck and my ex would complain at 6pm of how strong it was. I wouldn’t dare spray from a whole bottle, but that’s just me.

Nose.fr sells MFK ships DHL priority for free and also takes off the euro tax, I believe you can grab a bottle for way less than retail with the eur and dollar being 1:1.
Also they offer like ten niche samples, best deal in town, period.

Nah all bs aside though I have about 30-40 fragrances and don’t see my collection stopping from growing anytime soon.

Tbh if I lived in an area where it wasn’t 90 degrees most of the year I’d have a much larger collection with more cold weather, heavier scents. Like I have a $300 bottle of Oud For Greatness and MIGHT spray it twice a year. Just dumb lol.

Nah all bs aside though I have about 30-40 fragrances and don’t see my collection stopping from growing anytime soon.

Tbh if I lived in an area where it wasn’t 90 degrees most of the year I’d have a much larger collection with more cold weather, heavier scents. Like I have a $300 bottle of Oud For Greatness and MIGHT spray it twice a year. Just dumb lol.

I just cut mine down to about 80 with 30ish ready to sell. A bunch of cheapies and solid designers some discontinued along with a couple niche. this what I have decided to keep so far. 10 more in the basement for when im lazy n shower there 😂

Attachments

• image_50439425.JPG
    image_50439425.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image_50428673.JPG
    image_50428673.JPG
    357.5 KB · Views: 478
Having bought HTTP and ended up regifting

Bleeker street probably only bond I’d buy now

Most of em, I like other versions of that profile a whole lot more.. whereas I like bleeker street more than that one polo one

Having bought HTTP and ended up regifting

Bleeker street probably only bond I’d buy now

Most of em, I like other versions of that profile a whole lot more.. whereas I like bleeker street more than that one polo one

I got rid of HTTP just because Mont Blanc Explorer pretty much does the same thing for me for much less. HTTP just had a little more citrus. Explorer a little closer to Aventus than HTTP, but they're all pretty similar in my experience.

I got rid of HTTP just because Mont Blanc Explorer pretty much does the same thing for me for much less. HTTP just had a little more citrus. Explorer a little closer to Aventus than HTTP, but they're all pretty similar in my experience.

it was something about HTTP that was always end up annoying me after a bit

plus I have others of the scent profile I easily prefer over it (aventus, aventus cologne and elysium)

If I wanted a sweeter take on it, I’d go mile high by parle moi de parfum

it was something about HTTP that was always end up annoying me after a bit

plus I have others of the scent profile I easily prefer over it (aventus, aventus cologne and elysium)

If I wanted a sweeter take on it, I’d go mile high by parle moi de parfum
HTTP smelled off to me when I got it. I ended up giving that to one of my boys. I probably should’ve smelled HTTP first before Aventus

I own a bunch of bond scents. Mostly because before the pandemic I was able to get them for less than $200. For me it would be:
Lafayette
Bleeker
Greenwich village
Dubai indigo
Fidi.

I own a bunch of bond scents. Mostly because before the pandemic I was able to get them for less than $200. For me it would be:
Lafayette
Bleeker
Greenwich village
Dubai indigo
Fidi.

Same. Old joma prices were good but prices now make it hard to justify their stuff. I still like chez bond, bleecker, and sop for him but I can't see myself buying them again.

Back
Top Bottom