OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm lost ur trynna size swap ? Idk i would keep watching online retailers . Never know these days
Yeah, the staff said they only have sz 10 left. People told me I should get these and hope for a swap instead of going home empty-handed.

lol
3 hours = standing in line

I am hoping for a restock too... these and the BHMs are all I am worried about tbh

3hrs w/o break and food. Sacrificed my kidney over a pair of shoes. Lol.

I'd just sell them and cop your size. Prices aren't too high for these.

Thanks!

Yea my gf won't tell me how much she dropped for the Bhm . Because my mall didn't get em . She copped overseas though .she Got the socks but in a medium . I wear a large .but I could care less about the socks .. lol

Last edited:
Sold my All Star Kobe's for a second pair of the KD's. One for the streets and one for the court! 
nthat.gif

Just won the ASGs on ebay for $180 pretty happy with that price surprised didn't go higher. Extra $35 worth not having to wake up at 4am and stand in line for 4 hrs.

Last edited:
Kd. All all star restock on eastbay must call give gem product number 83111300 just got my pair call now this is not a joke!!

Last edited:
See when u least expect it they will restock. I wish they made them kd v asg in preschool size . My son loves these Damn shoes. Haha

more pics I see the more I want to cop . Hope they release soon . Didn't the kd 4 aunt pearls release in may last year?

i got a question, is the zoom bag supposed to be a little bit in front of the ball of my forefoot? it's like i need to jab or run on my toes to feel it. also, where are your guys toes in these shoes? mine are like 1/3 cm past the toe nike swish. I usually wear 10.5/11 and copped a 10.5. these seem a little long, but the fit is perfect around my foot.

Last edited:
i got a question, is the zoom bag supposed to be a little bit in front of the ball of my forefoot? it's like i need to jab or run on my toes to feel it. also, where are your guys toes in these shoes? mine are like 1/3 cm past the toe nike swish. I usually wear 10.5/11 and copped a 10.5. these seem a little long, but the fit is perfect around my foot.

Yeah they run long. At least the earlier colorways did.

Yeah they run long. At least the earlier colorways did.

My DMVs, Xmas, and Energies all run long. So I got size 9 instead of my true 9.5. In last years 4 i could fit a 9.5 but to PLAY in i had to go to a 10 otherwise I'd get blisters. A lot of people have been saying TTS which kinda surprised me because i felt like they run super long. Like the 9.5 for me had almost like 1.5 inches of space which is too much imo. But maybe I just have weird feet.

My DMVs, Xmas, and Energies all run long. So I got size 9 instead of my true 9.5. In last years 4 i could fit a 9.5 but to PLAY in i had to go to a 10 otherwise I'd get blisters. A lot of people have been saying TTS which kinda surprised me because i felt like they run super long. Like the 9.5 for me had almost like 1.5 inches of space which is too much imo. But maybe I just have weird feet.

No you're not weird.... I normally wear a 14 but I tried on a size 13.5 and it felt great but the size 14 feels too long but they don't really sell 13.5 in stores

Last edited:
No you're not weird.... I normally wear a 14 but I tried on a size 13.5 and it felt great but the size 14 feels too long but they don't really sell 13.5 in stores

Yeah. Going .5 down has the perfect length. A tiny bit snug but with break in its not too bad. Only problem is the part where the tongue is stitched hurts the top of my foot. And idk if thats because i went down .5 or that's just how the shoes are. I play in my DMVs and they're broken in quite i bit, or i think they are, and i still feel that stitch

Back
Top Bottom