OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dang, footlocker should say out of stock then.

The black and reds are still the third best after the ASGs and BHMs anyways
lol really you didnt like the dmv ? or energies? or the xmas ,, i think thats a first ive seen someone like the tb pack over the others besides bhm and asg.. i might cop the black and blue to hoop in ..
happy.gif

resellers and hypebeasts messed the game up... then the bots and programmers nuked it...
imo yeah... pm me if there are extras please

link? I checked LA criagslist and it was nothing like that

go on facebook find a group called Shoe Game Los Angeles, i think most of craiglist resellers moved there. craiglist resllers are ridiculous now, they are asking $200 firm for rouges.

entirely FALSE. I worked @ 2 FTLs that are top 3 in their district. NEITHER got a single pair of the KD IV & 1 of them now is only getting SELECT KD V releases
Your absolutely right. My local jimmy jazz, and foot action does not sell kd's. I wonder why? But what I meant was that the price point makes buying kd's easier than buying lebrons. I love that it only cost me $115 plus tax vs $180 plus tax.

Finally took my to small Christmas back :frown: Nearest nike store near me is a factory store and they were going crazy that I brought them back there lol. Hope those 3/23 pairs are the ones we saw perk and kd wear recently. They seem similar to the Christmas and probably a general release.

Downyboy- if you ever want to part with that older stuff, hit me up...

Do we have a date for AP's yet? I thought it was posted as the 23rd but I can't confirm that anywhere.

Downyboy- if you ever want to part with that older stuff, hit me up...

Do we have a date for AP's yet? I thought it was posted as the 23rd but I can't confirm that anywhere.
i havent heard anything ,, homeboy hasnt hit me up on the release date,,i cant see nike dropping release date so soon with out confirmed price or date ??

Hey, just a quick question- will there be a restock of ASGs?

No one wants to trade theirs with my sz10. Was thinking of just selling them. I don't really want to let these go, I camped out for 3 hours. Lol.

Last edited:

No one wants to trade theirs with my sz10. Was thinking of just selling them. I don't really want to let these go, I camped out for 3 hours. Lol.
I'm lost ur trynna size swap ? Idk i would keep watching online retailers . Never know these days

Last edited:

lol
3 hours = standing in line

I am hoping for a restock too... these and the BHMs are all I am worried about tbh

I'd just sell them and cop your size. Prices aren't too high for these.

Aaaaaaarghh . Gettin hit with more snow and cold winds . Looks like I'm not rockin my kd for another 2 months

Am I the only one who had to do a raffle for the allstar kicks . ?. They use to have us line up for fcfs . But after seeing hundreds of ppl outside switched to raffles . Plus dudes were fighting. Lol

Last edited:
Most of the South Florida FTLs did raffles. I won two pairs. In Tampa, it was FCFS. Good luck in getting your pairs if you didn't. I haven't seen a restock of the BHMs yet except for reseller shops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom