OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

It's easier to buy a pair of kd's than a it is to buy a pair of lebrons.

entirely FALSE. I worked @ 2 FTLs that are top 3 in their district. NEITHER got a single pair of the KD IV & 1 of them now is only getting SELECT KD V releases

Last edited:
I slept hard on the DMV. Is there anywhere that still has a size 12 for retail? 
I just saw a full size run on the sports authority site. it doesnt have a picture but its under the grey/volt colorway which I'm pretty sure has to be the DMV colorway.

entirely FALSE. I worked @ 2 FTLs that are top 3 in their district. NEITHER got a single pair of the KD IV & 1 of them now is only getting SELECT KD V releases

my local champs was like that and the FTL got everything. now its vice versa.

Yup. The gradient looks too dope.
People don't realize that backlight works with a lot of stuff. I doubt that's what designers were aiming for when designing the asgs.

Nice black light pic with the energies.
yeah i think most shoes work with blacklight but i think they made it more through out the shoe for AS because seems like Jordan also tried to release their own pack of black light shoes.

guessing black light is this years theme and last year was GITD. i would prefer GITD cause its more "practical" to use the features

http://news.sportslogos.net/2013/02/08/jordan-brand-cozies-up-to-black-lights-for-all-star-weekend/

Last edited:
I just saw a full size run on the sports authority site. it doesnt have a picture but its under the grey/volt colorway which I'm pretty sure has to be the DMV colorway.

pretty sure that grey volt colorway is the energies

Kd got robbed cp3 is one of my top 5 favorite players but how hard is it as the main pg in an all star game to get 15 assist?
Oh well ready for more colorways.
How much you guys think the elites will be? I'm thinking $200.

Kd got robbed cp3 is one of my top 5 favorite players but how hard is it as the main pg in an all star game to get 15 assist?
Oh well ready for more colorways.
How much you guys think the elites will be? I'm thinking $200.

maybe 180, then again its nike 200 wouldnt be a surprise

Kd v dmv were as described . Bright crimson/volt /wolf grey .. the kd v energy or splatter lol were ..Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green

Last edited:
Aunt Pearl

And not to turn this into a Lebron X thread.....but If I never read that the Lebron Xs are trash because ALL COLORWAYS ARE STILL SITTING, it will be too soon. Funny Crown Jewels, USAs & the upcoming Corks aren't trash thou. :lol:

This if it ain't limited.....it's trash attitude with sneaker buying is tired. It don't care about a limited tag on a shoe, if I like it.....I buy it.
Same rules apply to these KD5s. Example......I could care less how many pairs of those upcoming teals are released. Super GR them joints. If they drop, I want them.

Long for the days of shoe buying when you could cop OG Concords days after the release date. And you didn't mind seeing ****** on the block wearing them. :smh:

Sneakermane summing up the mentality of most "Sneakereads" right now... Who cares if its limited. If you like it, buy it. Limited doesn't deem a shoe hot.

Too many damn hypebeasts these days, dudes posting hyped up kicks in their avys and whatnot thinking they're cool or something. Buy what YOU like, not what others will think you're cool with... That's not what the culture is about.

I slept hard on the DMV. Is there anywhere that still has a size 12 for retail? 

My local HOH's have them in stock, not sure if they have your size or if they do phone orders, but here are their #'s:

(702) 369-0401

(702) 733-4942

Not really feeling the Aunt Pearls.

I have about 7 KD V ID's sitting in my cart that I'm about to order, though, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
And not to turn this into a Lebron X thread.....but If I never read that the Lebron Xs are trash because ALL COLORWAYS ARE STILL SITTING, it will be too soon. Funny Crown Jewels, USAs & the upcoming Corks aren't trash thou.
laugh.gif

This if it ain't limited.....it's trash attitude with sneaker buying is tired. It don't care about a limited tag on a shoe, if I like it.....I buy it.
Same rules apply to these KD5s. Example......I could care less how many pairs of those upcoming teals are released. Super GR them joints. If they drop, I want them.

Long for the days of shoe buying when you could cop OG Concords days after the release date. And you didn't mind seeing ****** on the block wearing them.
mean.gif
resellers and hypebeasts messed the game up... then the bots and programmers nuked it...
Is DS Xmas for $150 shipped a good deal?
imo yeah... pm me if there are extras please
u can find plenty for retail in LA from resllers
link? I checked LA criagslist and it was nothing like that

Do you guys think scoring titles + like $50 would be good enough to snag a pair of asg's and black history months since they both don't seem to be going that high on ebay?

Back
Top Bottom