OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^Nice pics.. So what's the conclusion on the color from that sports authority link?

I'm ready to order but idk

I want the DMV ... but what other shoes could they be?

^^Nice pics.. So what's the conclusion on the color from that sports authority link?

I'm ready to order but idk

I want the DMV ... but what other shoes could they be?

Energy/Splatter. I went to SA two weeks ago and they had them on display with couple sizes available. They were a true GR.

And not to turn this into a Lebron X thread.....but If I never read that the Lebron Xs are trash because ALL COLORWAYS ARE STILL SITTING, it will be too soon. Funny Crown Jewels, USAs & the upcoming Corks aren't trash thou. :lol:

This if it ain't limited.....it's trash attitude with sneaker buying is tired. It don't care about a limited tag on a shoe, if I like it.....I buy it.
Same rules apply to these KD5s. Example......I could care less how many pairs of those upcoming teals are released. Super GR them joints. If they drop, I want them.

Long for the days of shoe buying when you could cop OG Concords days after the release date. And you didn't mind seeing ****** on the block wearing them. :smh:

Bravo bravo

Lol ^^^^ yea guess u could call that a supersonic cw @sneakermane. Damn I just had a dumb moment hahah

Last edited:
thats weird that sports authority doesnt have a pic for that cw.. , i would call them before you buy , just incase ..

Just got my ASG's in the mail from my new favorite ebay'er. I had to put them on my feet instantly. Def the dopest colorway thus far.

Sneakermane summing up the mentality of most "Sneakereads" right now... Who cares if its limited. If you like it, buy it. Limited doesn't deem a shoe hot.

Too many damn hypebeasts these days, dudes posting hyped up kicks in their avys and whatnot thinking they're cool or somethingBuy what YOU like, not what others will think you're cool withth... That's not what the culture is about.

repped

I feel like the Easter cw will come before the AP like it did last year. In that case, which are you more excited for?

Wish the IV's were as easy to get as these. These seem like a cakewalk compared to any of the IV's that came out. The aways are growing on me again as camo season approaches though.

Still hoping to cross paths with an 9.5 in the ASG at around retail
mean.gif
Tons selling for under $200. Not a bad price, IMO.

WHY.
WHY DID I HAVE TO BUY THE BLACK AND RED INSTEAD OF THE ASG'S!
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...e-kd-v-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

They're still available on footlocker and people are selling them on craigslist for 200.
But really though 

(AND FREE SHIPPING)
product is still out of stock . Same as Fnl. Champs.eastbay .and footaction . It will show sizes but u can't add it ... I wouldn't have.bought the black and red over the asg! No bueno !

I like the warm up jackets. Especially how the patches recognize each players achievements in their career . But 200.bucks ... I'll pass. Still clean though

product is still out of stock . Same as Fnl. Champs.eastbay .and footaction . It will show sizes but u can't add it ... I wouldn't have.bought the black and red over the asg! No bueno !
Dang, footlocker should say out of stock then.

The black and reds are still the third best after the ASGs and BHMs anyways

Back
Top Bottom