OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

KDs are def not that much liked in so cal... i wouldnt be surprised if you can stock locate a pair in 2 weeks or whenever ur allowed to for new release, this years hype seems to go to Kobes.

I bet next year they will make less pairs of KDs and brons and more pairs of kobes. seems like the pattern is if it does **** this year the next year they produce less but if it does good this year next year they produce more... doesnt make sense

sz 9 - 10 all gone
frown.gif
Sonofa-- Aww, man. I need a size 9/9.5.

Nice collection pic up there.  Wanna recover from All Star weekend and then I'll start knocking a few more off.  Kinda like the Aunt Pearls.  Gametime decision.

Did anyone get their OS LIFE shipping confirmation yet ? My $$ went from PENDING TO CHARGED, so I figured it should be now or soon ?!?!
anyone ?
thanks

Blue tbs look decent in person. Seeing a lot of kds here lately LeBrons are more popular right now but if a lot of people start wearing something then these followers will follow.

TY goldenticket and pointguy, ALOT !!!!!!!!

just signed up for their twitter

thanks again fellas

os has them splatters for 94.99, THATS the price ima talkin bout

Last edited:
SneakerNews confirmed blue red yellow kobe 8
colorway is authentic and legit! Definite copl

Got my KD V ASG Area 72's yesterday! Essily the most eye catching colorway i've ever seen. They are crazy comfortable, and the quality blew me away. Pics don't do em' justice. I'm happy I'm a Thunder fan. My player premium retails $135, have fun with that $200+ LeBron BS! 

I hate to say it but, since the Elites were even higher than the ID's I see the same. So the Elites will be in the $275-$300 range. Nike is out of their minds...

Back
Top Bottom