OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

These kind of grew on me...

Yes, even more pictures.

anyone got a idea of when the aunt pearls are gonna release? saw that the kay yow collection is on nike and was hoping it'd be soon. 

Yeah. Going .5 down has the perfect length. A tiny bit snug but with break in its not too bad. Only problem is the part where the tongue is stitched hurts the top of my foot. And idk if thats because i went down .5 or that's just how the shoes are. I play in my DMVs and they're broken in quite i bit, or i think they are, and i still feel that stitch
My DMVs, Xmas, and Energies all run long. So I got size 9 instead of my true 9.5. In last years 4 i could fit a 9.5 but to PLAY in i had to go to a 10 otherwise I'd get blisters. A lot of people have been saying TTS which kinda surprised me because i felt like they run super long. Like the 9.5 for me had almost like 1.5 inches of space which is too much imo. But maybe I just have weird feet.
Yeah they run long. At least the earlier colorways did.
I did cop the DMVs... these things fit like a glove but I'm afraid if I cop a 10 I will have the problems with the tongue like people do. i guess ill cop 10.5 for the newer releases if they're not as long as the old ones.

Last edited:
so far i would say kd v impressed me with the cw's so far.. loved every cw except for tb pack , nicely done. now the wait starts for info on aunt pearls ..

im still trying to cop the scoring titles and aunt pearls from the kd iv collection.. struck out on em last year
mean.gif
, i have a feeling with kay yow collection out kd v cant be to far off :smile:

im still trying to cop the scoring titles and aunt pearls from the kd iv collection.. struck out on em last year :smh: , i have a feeling with kay yow collection out kd v cant be to far off :smile:

Me too and the weathermans but the prices are crazy mad I slept on the kd ivs especially looking at how crappie my js look and I'm just a casual wearer. The Texas and the aunt pearl 5s have gotten my hopes up for a similar weatherman for the 6s and scoring title for the 5s that someone said a long time ago on here. Oh and yes I already think kd will win it lol.

Last edited:
Scoring Titles should be dope this year. Especially with it being his 4th time winning the award.

Back
Top Bottom