OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Whole Christmas pack is confirmed to restock next week/weekend sometime. Online and in store. As well as some foams, and Jordan releases.

It's been confirmed. I'm sure someone that works at a footlocker or affiliate can confirm. A homie of mine that's a manager at a footlocker in Michigan even confirmed it.

Its been mentioned multiple times in the Kobe thread.

Birch/Beach looking real clean in that pic. I hope the upper isn't shiny like the Energies, which I finally saw yesterday. Glad i passed on them online.

It's been confirmed. I'm sure someone that works at a footlocker or affiliate can confirm. A homie of mine that's a manager at a footlocker in Michigan even confirmed it.

Your posts are the first I've read of any restocks online. So far we've only heard FTL/HoH getting in store restock on the Xmas pack.

If that's true I might just cop a pair of Christmas lights because I dont think I'll have the best chance for the asg's friday

Your posts are the first I've read of any restocks online. So far we've only heard FTL/HoH getting in store restock on the Xmas pack.

online is supposed to as weel, or tt least from what Ive heard.

Wait online too? I've seen the HoH/FTL mentions in the Kobe thread, but figured it was only in store like the stealth foam restock. If it's online I might finally get my Xmas Kobes!!

Speaking of Xmas sneakers, I just got the KDs in from the FNL restock earlier this week. They're even more ridiculous looking in person than they were in pictures aka I love them.

Will post pics as soon as I get a camera and learn not to be a crappy photographer.

dont go by what Ive said... I know for sure some stores will be re-releasing, Ive also heard online as well. Could be wrong on the online part tho.

Maybe eastbay rep can give some info :nerd:

no problem .. i know the sock hype hasnt reached here so .. socks sit for weeks.. still have the homes. aways and ice blues . only thing that went fast was the backpack haha.. but thats whats up .. good to see they restocked so you didnt have to resort to ebay ..

Ok, Im sure Ive been cursed or sumthin..I get to the mall a bit ago, and...

Theyr not there!!! smdh

Only the blk ones...I was so pissed i just walked out w/o asking any questions..

But like u said, im sure theyll get more in soon..just gonna be more specific from now on..

Ok, Im sure Ive been cursed or sumthin..I get to the mall a bit ago, and...

Theyr not there!!! smdh

Only the blk ones...I was so pissed i just walked out w/o asking any questions..

But like u said, im sure theyll get more in soon..just gonna be more specific from now on..
damn thats crazy ..yea i would wait and see .. cause i can see them restocking soon .. they did that with the away and home cw's

It has been confirmed for sure for a re-stock on all star weekend of Xmas. I think last time I tried there were some stores in Oklahoma that had Xmas sitting

Back
Top Bottom