OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

lots of handouts wanted

is it in-store only though?
i just went to my HOH and bought the KD elite ice backpack...they said that they havent received their shipment of christmas restocks but are expecting them. The manager hopes that some people that miss out on the allstar pack wont be too mad to spend it on the Christmas shoes or a bunch of retro Jordans that are restocking. Footlocker trying to take all your tax return money by Feb 15th 
grin.gif

dont go by what Ive said... I know for sure some stores will be re-releasing, Ive also heard online as well. Could be wrong on the online part tho.

Maybe eastbay rep can give some info :nerd:

At this time, we do not have information available on a restock. As soon as we do, we will definitely post an update for you guys. Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages as well for updates. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

man I am debating if I want to cop these or the ice blues or both and the asg . Too clean
I think I def gotta give the edge to the Birches over the Ice Blues. The color combo is just wicked. These are gonna replace my Hyperdunk 2011's for shoes on the court.

copped the BHM of deadstock today, now got the the Xmas, Splatters, a ID and the BHM, pretty happy with this shoe right now

^ Those have been up for a bit.  Hoping no one paid over retail for them.

Did you just ask for reps my dude?  Lol

Back
Top Bottom