OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

. Yea I think they will have another shipment coming. Socks are easier to make and Nike has usually been good on restock for socks. But tomorrow ill be at the mall . I got a coupon so if they have em . I'll cop ya a pair . What size u wear ?

Just called FL at my mall and they got some in..FINALLY..:evil:

Bout to go scoop em up b4 they get gone again.

Preciate all your help tho fam. Real talk..

Ehh fine with me. Just makes it easier to pass. KDs are the only asgs I was going to go after, but now I'd prefer to get a pair of the GRs that drop this month or some IDs instead. I can't support these bs "just because" price hikes.
yea i think after the asg , im going to start making my own creations.. it seems it going to get worse for kd v.. (price wise).. cant appreciate nike launching kd v at promised price then going back on their word .. smh

Just called FL at my mall and they got some in..FINALLY..
devil.gif

Bout to go scoop em up b4 they get gone again.

Preciate all your help tho fam. Real talk..
no problem .. i know the sock hype hasnt reached here so .. socks sit for weeks.. still have the homes. aways and ice blues . only thing that went fast was the backpack haha.. but thats whats up .. good to see they restocked so you didnt have to resort to ebay ..

The $135 would seem to be correct seeing as the Lebrons got the same $20 price increase treatment. Also does anyone know how the release is going to go? Just a regular release or TLO for NDC. Tried asking them on twitter a couple of days ago but I guess with all the 88 3s commotion they've been tied up with that lol
ndc and eastbay will drop a tweet on release day .. 

Id like to cop the whole kd collection minus the backpack but them prices are just stupid..Im not cheap, but Im more of a clearance shopper..

Stuff is gonna wear just the same whether it has a 14.99 tag or a 49.99 tag..I can wait it out..

Has anybody every been able to pic up two big releases from NDC on release date fro example I'm trying to get the Lebron X ASG and the KD V's ASG from NDC on release date. Is this possible?

Lebron and anything would be easier than kobe and durants.. Also depends on what links go out first. If they put Lebrons out first and you jump you might miss KD's.

Could you help with my question bro? I wanna get that 10.5 if you think it'll fit?

I wear a 12 in jordans and got a 12 in the KD Vs. I could conceivably go down to an 11.5 without too much discomfort though. It'll be a bit tight but you can go a half size down if you need to. If all else fails just return them.

I saw the ice blues in person today and I have to say they are smoking. I had just purchased Kobe Pythons when the kid mentioned to me they had them in the back. He brought them out and then realized he was supposed to be selling them already. I hope they stick around awhile so I can get a pair when I don't have any success getting the All star game shoes.

Can't see myself actually wearing the Ice Blues casually. Clean colorway all the same.

The ice blue johns?

Id rather have those than anything but dont mind settling for sumthin else like those jordan sox above.

Where u located so I can see if they do phone orders..?
HOH Orlando (407) 857-6190.. and this FTL (407) 352-0804 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom