OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if they start doing this with "limited" releases...
Ehh fine with me. Just makes it easier to pass. KDs are the only asgs I was going to go after, but now I'd prefer to get a pair of the GRs that drop this month or some IDs instead. I can't support these bs "just because" price hikes.

Last edited:
Smh. 135 for the ASG's? I wonder what their excuse is this time... They need to hurry up and decide on a price. I'm already upset with the price hike to begin with.

Dredrizzle87

How bout this..

Other opinions welcomed..

I hope the Birch (or Beach as Nike is calling it) sits until the All-Star's drop. I have a coupon code and I wanna bunch all of these together lol.

:lol: if they have grade school, what makes you think they wouldn't have a 7.5. Pretty sure Eastbay rep said asgs will go from gs sizes all the way up to like 15 or 18. Can't remember exactly.
:\ Nike donating $$ to themselves.

cause so many people like to donate their money to resellers nike thinking why not some for us

Smh Nike needs to pick a price already. Anyway I hope they drop a dope shirt to match with these

My HOH has a lot  of the KD socks and kobes.. 

The ice blue johns?

Id rather have those than anything but dont mind settling for sumthin else like those jordan sox above.

Where u located so I can see if they do phone orders..?

Last edited:
I also saw nike twitter post calling the shoes formally known as the "birches" by the name "beaches". I am betting autocorrect got em. Still funny how names get thrown around. I am hoping several of these upcoming releases like the birches, ice blues, or texas sit on shelves so we can get a discount. Basically they are pretty close to being the same shoe anyway.

The $135 would seem to be correct seeing as the Lebrons got the same $20 price increase treatment. Also does anyone know how the release is going to go? Just a regular release or TLO for NDC. Tried asking them on twitter a couple of days ago but I guess with all the 88 3s commotion they've been tied up with that lol

Last edited:
those would work . But for some reason I can see them restocking those ice blue socks. After birches release

Think so??

Havent pulled the trigger on any yet so I can wait it out..

Besides, those Jordan sox dont have free shipping, so thats a downer too..

Nike is just holding back stock on all these shoes now, then popping them back up at random times. When the "sell out" initially it makes them seem limited and drives up the demand. :smh:

Nike is just holding back stock on all these shoes now, then popping them back up at random times. When the "sell out" initially it makes them seem limited and drives up the demand. :smh:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking hoping I can stock locate dmvs for my bday in late march since the pearls are coming.

Think so??

Havent pulled the trigger on any yet so I can wait it out..

Besides, those Jordan sox dont have free shipping, so thats a downer too..
. Yea I think they will have another shipment coming. Socks are easier to make and Nike has usually been good on restock for socks. But tomorrow ill be at the mall . I got a coupon so if they have em . I'll cop ya a pair . What size u wear ?

Back
Top Bottom