OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

my FL said they're not releasing da icey blues today...on saturday they'll have em for sale.

I copped them Ice Blues because they have that feel of the Navy Blue IV's . I slept on those til it was too late and then I couldn't even find them for resale prices.
This. I was literally just thinking the exact same thing about this cw. Still pissed I passed on the navy blue IV's...
ohwell.gif

Reactions: ct3
why not ? You have school huh ?. Depending where u live . I know they release at 7am central time for me.
Yea I have school and they release 8 eastern for me so ill have been in school for about an hour. I could try on my phone but I highly doubt ill be able to get them that way

Yea I have school and they release 8 eastern for me so ill have been in school for about an hour. I could try on my phone but I highly doubt ill be able to get them that way
thats how i got the splatters off thru my phone thru eastbay.. only other way you can get em , is if you have a friend who will order while your in school ..

im good on the ASG, Birch and ice blues...

They need to stop playing it so safe with these colorways... the light green pastel isn't poppin... the DMVs and Xmas were too loud ... and the ASG/Birch/IceBlue/Homes are putting me to sleep

The BHMs (need these) and Energies are my fav so far

Wait, DMV and Xmas were too loud but you need to get some BHMs, aren't those loud too? Or is it just me?

Wait, DMV and Xmas were too loud but you need to get some BHMs, aren't those loud too? Or is it just me?

They're not that loud in person. When I saw them in store they were much more understated than I expected, even the orange isn't too glaring.

Kevin's big brother I guess those lame things are the hulks good because i didn't expect the aunt pearls to be releasing soon. Might get the Brons dolphins.

nah BHMs are grey and orange... XMAS was like the Magic Eye books ... was expecting to see KD's face in them if I looked at them too long... DMVs are really bright.. wont wear those so far just going to wear my energies (have two pair) and maybe the aways... wouldn't wear the BHMs unless I got two pair
They're not that loud in person. When I saw them in store they were much more understated than I expected, even the orange isn't too glaring.
yeppp

the flash pics I saw pre-launch messed me up cause of the 3M I thought it was a white shoe with black patterns... so I didn't go that hard to get them... would have went to hoh for sure if I knew they were that nice in person!!

After going 4/4 on the V's that I wanted, I'm gonna hope for an easy cop on the All Stars then... Interested in seeing how the N7's are gonna look

Via Footlocker's Release Calendar

just got a pair of the DMV in from the last DSG "restock"
shoes were definitely worn and a return from a customer...but I'm not complaining because these are absolutely gorgeous!
cant wait to play in them

Last edited:
Resellers!

Ice Blues are still available at the NBaStore site. Cop one to resell now!

Nah i didn't man. Gave up last nite. Its in Gods hands now. Told myself that if he wants me to have them, He'll provide them sooner or later.
well im about to head to that mall on friday ,, ill see if they do phone orders, or can see who has them..

Kevin's big brother I guess those lame things are the hulks good because i didn't expect the aunt pearls to be releasing soon. Might get the Brons dolphins.
hmmm.. hoping those arent the hulks.. look plain for a so called hulk cw.. also waiting for nike to confirm the aunt pearls.. cant see that shoe going under the radar and then pop up for sale without pics...

Back
Top Bottom