OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Video review of the All-Star KDs

Saw Ice blues today while I was picking up my Kobes. Looked nice, prob wouldn't pay retail on em tho. Dude at footlocker said they release tomorrow.

weird question, but i was wondering where my big toe is supposed to fit in these shoes. they fit perfectly but dont roll like i thought they would. my toe starts between the first/second lace loops and passes the toe swish by like 1/3cm. 

Can't wait for the All-Stars. Looking forward to N7. Like that user said the color combo sounds dope on paper lol.

Wonder which price is right? Hoping final price on release day is $119.99.

I think it is 135 because on the review, the box did read 135, that's why I looked it up to make sure

A 7.5 is not grade school tho :lol:
:lol: if they have grade school, what makes you think they wouldn't have a 7.5. Pretty sure Eastbay rep said asgs will go from gs sizes all the way up to like 15 or 18. Can't remember exactly.

I think it is 135 because on the review, the box did read 135, that's why I looked it up to make sure
:\ Nike donating $$ to themselves.

laugh.gif
if they have grade school, what makes you think they wouldn't have a 7.5. Pretty sure Eastbay rep said asgs will go from gs sizes all the way up to like 15 or 18. Can't remember exactly.
ohwell.gif
Nike donating $$ to themselves.
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if they start doing this with "limited" releases...

:lol: if they have grade school, what makes you think they wouldn't have a 7.5. Pretty sure Eastbay rep said asgs will go from gs sizes all the way up to like 15 or 18. Can't remember exactly.
:\ Nike donating $$ to themselves.

Don't want any surprises , I'll just wait till eastbay rep come :lol:

Back
Top Bottom