OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So Nike does phone orders on all apparel and shoes are least 48 hrs after release. Confirmed in person at Nike mall of America .

Dudes out here wildin for reps :smh:

**** was never that serious

Last edited:
Man, starting to sweat this ASG release. My boy's shop still haven't received their shipment. I may need to hustle hard to score a pair. :smh:

Has anybody called around asking for the asg at like ftl , fnl fta ? I'm asking this weekend. We got the Christmas, pink and stealth foams, penny v dolphins pretty much any limited general release.

Has anybody called around asking for the asg at like ftl , fnl fta ? I'm asking this weekend. We got the Christmas, pink and stealth foams, penny v dolphins pretty much any limited general release.

Finishline will carry the ASG KD V in select stores, sizes 8-12, 13, 14

don't know if posted

So the prices have been everywhere from $120-135 . I'm thinkin they will drop the confirmed price week of release . Seems like they want us on our toes for kd v.

You know folks are going to be all over the KDs simply because they are the lowest price. Resellers looking to scoop all they can to make that money. :smh:

I'm passing on asgs based on the price hike. I know I myself won't make a difference, but these "just because they're hyped, and they can" price hikes need to stop. I don't care about a special box, or paper that won't see the light of day unless I pull a pair of shoes out to wear.

Ill scoop birches or ice blues instead and be completely fine with that.

Last edited:
You know folks are going to be all over the KDs simply because they are the lowest price. Resellers looking to scoop all they can to make that money. :smh:
yup they will make 200-300 dollar profit . That's why nike should just make more and stop resellers . But my chances of gettin the asg are looking good . 3 out of 6 stores are raffling. Ndc and eastbay will have em too

The Ice Blues look beautiful in person..glad I'm doing my taxes tonight..:smokin

Still tryna make up my mind on which All-Star releases i'm coppin..definitely KDs..and Kobes if I can get the non + model..

Are there any decent KD shirts out there. Not trying to be all matchy matchy but wouldn't mind something with similar colors to the Homes or DMVs. The ones on FNL and some of the other sites are pretty lame.

Are there any decent KD shirts out there. Not trying to be all matchy matchy but wouldn't mind something with similar colors to the Homes or DMVs. The ones on FNL and some of the other sites are pretty lame.
nike has some shirts online . Champs has some decent ones as well .

Browse the eastbay/champs/footlocker sale/clearance pages..

Scooped up some nice kobe gear for cheap earlier.. There are some good KD and Bron and Kobe stuff on those sites.

And btw, I signed up for the VIP thing on Champs so i should be getting the 10$ off 50 thing emailed soon..Will post the coupon code or w/e when I do..

To all of the people who were talking about the price hike on the BHMs being because of Nike donating proceeds to charity. All I have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As a consumer, I'm pissed about them hiking anything that'll be limited. As someone who appreciates businesses able to make money, I have to applaud them. The probably could've taken the price hike up to standard Lebron levels and I bet they would still sell out instantly.

To all of the people who were talking about the price hike on the BHMs being because of Nike donating proceeds to charity. All I have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As a consumer, I'm pissed about them hiking anything that'll be limited. As someone who appreciates businesses able to make money, I have to applaud them. The probably could've taken the price hike up to standard Lebron levels and I bet they would still sell out instantly.

Oh dont think that they dont have that scheme waiting to be executed soon.

Theyre ahead of ya on that stuff big homie..

Theyve got plans to be in our pockets for years..

Watch the KD's..

Back
Top Bottom