OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Thanks, the more pics I see, the more I think thats the case but I was hoping for more of a tan. Oh well.

Well I haven't seen them in person. But from the pics they look kinda like.. an off silver.. Like you a mix of a metallic beige and silver.

Good news!

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay

@justinfry100 The KD V & LeBron X All Stars will retail at $199.99.#Eastbay

Hahaha!
i6FR5cL9fjBH4.gif

I need the BHMs!!
This is so sickening..
too late!!!
fcK wish i saw this ealier still on the hunt
I am very angry as well sir... I refuse to pay 2x retail right now... I am praying for a restock at the end of Feb ... for Bhm
DMV= Ronald Mcdonalds bball shoes.

ASG= The ninja turtles bball shoes.

Energies are just ok IMO
I agree but I am collection them anyways just to DS a pair

Ok fine so the Birch/Beaches are nice. Like the Splatters, but more neutral. Will wait for discount... and then swoop.

Hoping birches stick around for a minute... I'd like to see in person before I make my decision. They look good in pics, but almost look like the upper in pics can be deceiving.

Birchs would be ill with a lace swap. Ice blues are solid. Im still thinking ASGs and IDs are next for me. Really hoping I dont strike out next Friday. Tired of having to put in so much work for a pair of kicks.

Color on the upper looks like it can look different in person than in pics....

Hate I missed that KD V BHM restock. Copped the BHM Lebrons yesterday(few sizes sitting at Athletes Foot Lenox Mall, ATL). Need the KDs to complete the pack. Looks like going rate for them is around $200. Hopefully I can cop for a lil under that price. The BHM pack as a whole is :pimp: !!!

Need the Birches and Gullwings(guess that's the nickname via Nike).

Thanks, the more pics I see, the more I think thats the case but I was hoping for more of a tan. Oh well.
There's definitely a dominant shade of tan on the upper. It may look silver sometimes in bright direct light.  

Last edited:
Birchs would be ill with a lace swap. Ice blues are solid. Im still thinking ASGs and IDs are next for me. Really hoping I dont strike out next Friday. Tired of having to put in so much work for a pair of kicks.

exactly, i know how you feel. im really salty as ive been 1/50 with online shoe releases the last time i was able to get a shoe online was boardeux. I dont know why i have ****** lucky, my internet aint slow either

Back
Top Bottom