OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'd tweak the colors on a few "panels"...but this pic gave me an INSTANT boner cuz I can actually SEE it in conceptual form
CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TO HIT Nike iD!! hope they give it a crapload of options like the Lebron X has
For the price of the KD V compared to Lebron X, I doubt it. Which is really annoying because ID is sooooo restricting.

I'd give it a go...Can't wait for the iD it'll be a lot easier :lol:

2376111_o.gif

DO IT NIKE! :smokin

I'd tweak the colors on a few "panels"...but this pic gave me an INSTANT boner cuz I can actually SEE it in conceptual form

CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TO HIT Nike iD!! hope they give it a crapload of options like the Lebron X has
For the price of the KD V compared to Lebron X, I doubt it. Which is really annoying because ID is sooooo restricting.

nah the past two years nike has given plenty of id options for kds

11/06/12 KD V iD Customize with NIKEiD $150 NIKEiD

CONFIRMED, $150 price tag is good to me.

Last edited:
can't wait to check them out on ID.

btw, upper is hyperfuse same as LJ X's right? I like how these doesn't have that shine to it compared to the lj x's though. That's the only thing that's keeping me away from pulling the trigger on the ID for those.

Last edited:
can't wait to check them out on ID.

btw, upper is hyperfuse same as LJ X's right? I like how these doesn't have that shine to it compared to the lj x's though. That's the only thing that's keeping me away from pulling the trigger on the ID for those.

I say the 'Fuse is more like the Lebron IX MV Elite. I like about these is they look buttery smooth.

I hope my Footlocker locally gets the colorway that drops on the 6th, so I can go a couple days before and try on.

I like the design of these better than a the last couple of KDs. I love that there are no straps on these. Really excited about the cushioning set up - 10mm forefoot zoom and heel max air = wow! The price is right on these and the colorways so far are appealling. Nice job Nike. I know some people say these don't look unique enough and don't look like a signature shoe. I see that point, but I buy shoes for playing basketball. I don't care who endorses them and how unique they are if they are performance beasts...

Back
Top Bottom