OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

DCs will be copped. 
pimp.gif

Probably gonna ball in em though. Don't see how you could rock these off the court.

DCs will be copped. :pimp:

Probably gonna ball in em though. Don't see how you could rock these off the court.

Pretty sure same thing was said about 2s, 3s, and 4s at one point or another. Believe me, it will be done. Just waiting about 2-3 weeks for Stalley, Wale, Bill Budden, and every other Tom, ****, and Larry in the rap music scene to bust theirs out and watch the hype exponentially GROW. Book it. Count on it, and don't be surprised when certain colorways are damb near impossible to cop.

I like the design of these better than a the last couple of KDs. I love that there are no straps on these. Really excited about the cushioning set up - 10mm forefoot zoom and heel max air = wow! The price is right on these and the colorways so far are appealling. Nice job Nike. I know some people say these don't look unique enough and don't look like a signature shoe. I see that point, but I buy shoes for playing basketball. I don't care who endorses them and how unique they are if they are performance beasts...

Damn, felt like I wrote this. I agree with you 100, excited for these....gonna be great performers

I love the DCs..hopefully they won't b difficult to cop..but it seems like people are doing a complete about face on these..smh

They should have put the same strap from IV's on these too. Would have been a classic.

But definitely would have been worse then IV's during releases.

Pretty sure same thing was said about 2s, 3s, and 4s at one point or another. Believe me, it will be done. Just waiting about 2-3 weeks for Stalley, Wale, Bill Budden, and every other Tom, ****, and Larry in the rap music scene to bust theirs out and watch the hype exponentially GROW. Book it. Count on it, and don't be surprised when certain colorways are damb near impossible to cop.
Not being able to rock them off the court wasn't my main concern. This was. After the IV blew up, I'm expecting this year's KDs too be a lot harder to cop.

I'm hoping that the DMV gets more pairs of the DCs than everyone else. Perfect opportunity for Nike to capitalize on the new Niketown opening in Georgetown too.  

Posted this earlier in the thread.

Like these better than the Mag posted a few pages back, wish this pic was clear like the photoshopped Mag. I don't know why people keep putting pink in Mags. Maybe I just missed it or never paid attention to it but I never saw pink in Mags....

Like these better than the Mag posted a few pages back, wish this pic was clear like the photoshopped Mag. I don't know why people keep putting pink in Mags. Maybe I just missed it or never paid attention to it but I never saw pink in Mags

It's not just you bro. As a huge BTTF fan, I can't stand that crap. Marty's shoes had NO PINK, his hoverboard did!
exhibit a:

those old NikeSB "McFly" Zoom Tres are the best Nike that used the Air Mag c/w

Last edited:
Hope these are a beast on the court. 110-115 for zoom air and max air, I'd say is a pretty good deal. I think these will be the most bang for your buck court perfomer.

All I ask for is that these shoes are made more available to the public. Out of all the hyped colorways and "GRs", I was only able to cop the ST and that took a bit of luck. Ended up taking the L on many colorways and made some IDs (which is probably what Nike wants). If these are just as bad as the IVs from a accessibility standpoint, then they have lost another customer.

Like these better than the Mag posted a few pages back, wish this pic was clear like the photoshopped Mag. I don't know why people keep putting pink in Mags. Maybe I just missed it or never paid attention to it but I never saw pink in Mags....
yeah. the air mags have no traces of pink whatsoever. The first photoshop was more spot on. now only if we can get that on the new detailed pics then we straight..........ahem..................

All I ask for is that these shoes are made more available to the public. Out of all the hyped colorways and "GRs", I was only able to cop the ST and that took a bit of luck. Ended up taking the L on many colorways and made some IDs (which is probably what Nike wants). If these are just as bad as the IVs from a accessibility standpoint, then they have lost another customer.
Where are you located? My store got 4 colorways of the KD4. Aways, Creamsicles, white/blue homes and the YOTD. All of which kind of sat with the exception of the YOTD, the only one to sell out the day it released. They didn't really sell out until the Thunder reached the playoffs/finals.

yeah. the air mags have no traces of pink whatsoever. The first photoshop was more spot on. now only if we can get that on the new detailed pics then we straight..........ahem..................
A little sloppy but I tried. I couldn't get the splatter print on the midsole/heel counter like I did on the first PS.

Last edited:
You and me both. No way am I ordering an ID before I know how they fit. Nice job, Nike. Do you people ever use ur heads?????
did u ever think that they will quickstrike a pair in the next 2 weeks prior to the id launch date ala jades? it can happen.

days like this is why niketalk is the best. thanks.THIS is more like it. NIKE : FOLLOW YOUR SLOGAN. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

can you use the tagged one i reposted? don't want anyone stealing the pic 
laugh.gif

but like i said earlier, I actually asked Leo Chang on twitter if a MAG colored KD IV was on the way since KD was in the Its About Time videos and he said no. Hopefully he took the hint and they'll run with it on the V.

Last edited:
did u ever think that they will quickstrike a pair in the next 2 weeks prior to the id launch date ala jades? it can happen.

Well, that wud be nice. However, if it's a quickstrike and they pull their limited crap, most of us won't even have a chance to try them on and figure out the fit of this new model.

I'm gonna go with my size 9 on these like I did with the IVs. I think they will fit like the Hyperdunk 2012 if not better. Worst case scenario is I return it but I'm confident it will fit spot on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom