OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

damn first time i ever change my mind on a shoe. if only the swoosh was gon or put some where else

i dig these. i can't wait. some other colorways and i can see things getting exciting. i would much rather spend my money on these and grab 3 pairs vice 1 pair of LeBrons.

the KD 4 was dope im just not really a low fan, but the 5's are :pimp: (especially its a high top)

The heel cup reminds me of the air mags a little. These sound really comfy. I might have to try a pair

these are straight up trash looks wise, they look exactly like something you'd see a couple years ago on the hash wall for $19 :lol:

the IV was very unique, these are definitely a few steps down from the II-IV, as if Leo stopped trying, the colorways will definitely have to save this shoe.

Max air cushioning in the heel? Sounds dope, still need to see em person though before I cop a pair. Is the colorway more of yellow or a cyber? I can't really tell.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

LOL

Love the KD's and the LeBron's this year. It's going to be an expensive holiday season and the new year to come.

Last edited:
these look good for a basketball shoe. considering the price, I wouldn't mind trying them on to see if I like how they fit me.

These kd Vs barely have any differences to the BG hyperdunks. Im still going to cop some these kd Vs when they release some dope colorways.

the speckles on the air bag & side profile on these are sooo MONEY. yeah I'll definitely be buying retail versions AND ID'n at least one pair

The shoe isn't bad looking just wish they would have stuck to the low top theme.

I know..its the volt..other than that..its a clear match.Volt just pops off better than normal yellow. i also see a pentagon shape..5 sides..5 people on a team(he is a team guy)..and the Pentagon is in DC/Virginia. I love how these turned out..love seeing places i recognize from being born and raised in the DMV on the shoe. Leo did a bangin job AGAIN. Now we all gotta get ready for the Hypebeasts in the next upcoming days that are gonna bum-rush this thread..talkin bout "ima cop em and resell them"..here we go..was nice while it lasted. :frown:

First of all, the Pentagon is in Arlington, Virginia....not DC.

Secondly, you're all kinds of reaching. These shoes don't resemble the Maryland flag at all.

Last edited:
First of all, the Pentagon is is Arlington, Virginia....not DC.
Secondly, you're all kinds of reaching. These shoes don't resemble the Maryland flag at all.

I knew I couldn't be the only one that caught that Pentagon comment. :lol: These shoes do a poor job of representing what their inspiration suggests. Not a bad thing though, had they actually used MD colors I would have stayed away. Maybe they didn't use the MD colors since UMD is a UA company?

I knew I couldn't be the only one that caught that Pentagon comment. :lol: These shoes do a poor job of representing what their inspiration suggests. Not a bad thing though, had they actually used MD colors I would have stayed away. Maybe they didn't use the MD colors since UMD is a UA company?

DMV Themed.

I'd give it a go...Can't wait for the iD it'll be a lot easier :lol:

I'd tweak the colors on a few "panels"...but this pic gave me an INSTANT boner cuz I can actually SEE it in conceptual form

CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TO HIT Nike iD!! hope they give it a crapload of options like the Lebron X has

Back
Top Bottom