OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The silhouette is clean. I like these waaaaay more than the IV.

IF the comfort is there, I will go IN! Price and look make these a winner for me.

The away is so dope to me.

I'm going in on these...liked 'em since the blk OKC pair were teased. So clean. No clutter. Good look. :smokin

I don't see the KD V flying off the shelves...they don't look nuts or anything, so hopefully they're too plain for all the hypebeasts.
We can only hope for this.

Ok i think i'm clueless here, but i'm not seeing how colors match up to maryland flag. ( Red, White, Black, Gold)

Last edited:
Ok i think i'm clueless here, but i'm not seeing how colors match up to maryland flag. ( Red, White, Black, Gold)
I know..its the volt..other than that..its a clear match.Volt just pops off better than normal yellow. i also see a pentagon shape..5 sides..5 people on a team(he is a team guy)..and the Pentagon is in DC/Virginia. I love how these turned out..love seeing places i recognize from being born and raised in the DMV on the shoe. Leo did a bangin job AGAIN. Now we all gotta get ready for the Hypebeasts in the next upcoming days that are gonna bum-rush this thread..talkin bout "ima cop em and resell them"..here we go..was nice while it lasted. :frown:

IV's werent that comfortable and sucked for basketball. hope these are an improvement

The strap made it uncomfortable for me (it felt better after i cut the strap off) that's why i got rid of the three pairs i had. I guess Nike heard my dislike of the IV and improved on the V haha kidding but thanks

Not seeing the correlation between these and the flag but ok...

Kinda feeling them, but not gonna go out of my way for them. The KDV is off to a strong start tho. We need to see more color ways!

These are sick and they do look better than the IV's imo. I liked the IV's a lot, but the strap made them look a little funky. There's a much cleaner look to these even though they are basically just a KD Hyperfuse/Dunk. But hey, they're cheaper than Hyperdunks and if they perform just as good I much rather have these.

We'll see how they do in the colorways because it will be hard to top the IV's in that category.

Looks like a decent shoe at a good price, a light max hyperdunk/fuse type shoe with zoom in forefoot ( the shoe the lebron 9 wasnt) I still wonder why he went for a hi-top when he dosent even lace them playing??

Still how a 6-9 dude who plays they way he dose dosent wear a fully laced hi-top is beyond me - just even for an ankle safety its not like hes saving on weight now with this shoe.

I will cop these once I see a decent CW....

Minds changing when you get nice pictures and a nice backstory.. funny.

They do look better of course, but the IV is still king, for me.

Back
Top Bottom