OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

On second look, i'm liking some things: speckled air unit, very sleek, midsole cw options that may happen.

For $95, i wont complain.

Last edited:
Same. Hopefully they switch up the options. Instead of having it the same from start to finish

Agree, I am pissed we never got more options for midsoles on the KD IV iD.

Still got a 20% coupon...might as well wait for a couple weeks and make a KD V. 8)

:lol: pretty close call as to what they looked like. i'll wait for what options iD will have. doesn't look too breathable aside from the vent under the swoosh which i like after the improvement over the sample.

Last edited:
Whats the inspiration on the DC colorway?
Why is electric green used for the sole and swoosh? I mean i like them...a lot...but whats the inspiration.
I hope they only release in DC. I prob won't be able to get them anyway but would be cool to have an area-centric shoe and actually have DC take a W for once on a shoe release lol

More pics

Damn it! I like em...I didnt want to:

I still have a 15% and 20% coupon so once these hit Id ima grab a bunch plus make a pair of hwc lebrons

I don't think the release is going to be bad. This color way and the the aways both drop on DEC 8

Last edited:
It's all about comfort so i'm in this year. Can't wait but why they let you order iD before we even get to try how they fit??

side note: the vent panel under the swoosh reminds me of the mirrored finish heel plate from the AZG lol

Last edited:
Why is electric green used for the sole and swoosh? I mean i like them...a lot...but whats the inspiration.
I hope they only release in DC. I prob won't be able to get them anyway but would be cool to have an area-centric shoe and actually have DC take a W for once on a shoe release lol

The shoe’s hidden story comes from five players united on the court, five sides of a pentagon – a Washington D.C. landmark, five corners of a star, and Durant’s fifth Nike signature shoe. This tribute to five is brought to life on the shoe’s outsole pattern, midsole texture, tongue quilting with V’s, and heel counter details.

The Maryland state flag inspires the color combination on the shoe’s Bright Crimson colorway – with the flag’s red, yellow and black remixed in bright and light tones – a fitting tribute to Durant’s home state.

I don't see the KD V flying off the shelves...they don't look nuts or anything, so hopefully they're too plain for all the hypebeasts.

Whoa!

The possibilities are endless. I thought it was going to be a flop when I saw the home version. This made me change my mind. 
wink.gif

The shoe’s hidden story comes from five players united on the court, five sides of a pentagon – a Washington D.C. landmark, five corners of a star, and Durant’s fifth Nike signature shoe. This tribute to five is brought to life on the shoe’s outsole pattern, midsole texture, tongue quilting with V’s, and heel counter details.

The Maryland state flag inspires the color combination on the shoe’s Bright Crimson colorway – with the flag’s red, yellow and black remixed in bright and light tones – a fitting tribute to Durant’s home state.

Thanks man

Sounds like a stretch on the colors but i get the Pentagon thing. Oh md colors are red black and yellow......so we used Crimson - Lime....uh....ok? Why not just use red-yellow-black?. Anyway....i really like them will hopefully be able to cop

I don't see the KD V flying off the shelves...they don't look nuts or anything, so hopefully they're too plain for all the hypebeasts.

Wishful thinking my friend. You know once its gets out that this CW is limited to 500 pair, they will be going for 5-6 bones. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Called it yesterday..its the colors of the Maryland state flag..where he grew up, and his big tat on his back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom