OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I usually don't buy more than one colorway of a sneaker model anymore, but this shoe might see me break that. Loving it.

Where are you located? My store got 4 colorways of the KD4. Aways, Creamsicles, white/blue homes and the YOTD. All of which kind of sat with the exception of the YOTD, the only one to sell out the day it released. They didn't really sell out until the Thunder reached the playoffs/finals.

Bay Area, SF. I did see Creamsickles and Entourages around here but wasnt too fond of them. I won't forget the YOTD release out at NTSF. Cats copped FSRs at Champs when they dropped randomly out here and tried selling them to people in line when they lost out on the raffle :smh:

originally i didnt like the first images, but now that i can see the details, there are things im liking:

-speckled air max

-that heel cup looks awesome

-those vents under the swoosh

-side profile definitely looks sleek

-10mm zoom bag

anyone else imagining these in a lowtop version yet? i got an idea and im thinking
nthat.gif

i knew official images would do these some justice. everyone was hating on them. of course the okc black coloway is never the best so the first leaked pictures of those made these shoes seem really bad. NOT BAD AT ALL!

It's not just you bro. As a huge BTTF fan, I can't stand that crap. Marty's shoes had NO PINK, his hoverboard did!
exhibit a:
those old NikeSB "McFly" Zoom Tres are the best Nike that used the Air Mag c/w
i actually have those zoom tre, took'em to the beach once and they were never the same =/ 

as far as the Vs go im def copping the aways the official pics of the DMV/Maryland CW showed me the small details that this shoe pop but will not cop that pair not a huge fan of it

I'm copping all the colorways general to limited. Supporting my boy KD and will use the V's to hoop in. Can't wait for the first drop of cw's! :D

A little sloppy but I tried. I couldn't get the splatter print on the midsole/heel counter like I did on the first PS.
Yo..these Mc Fly´s look nice..i agree if it happens..and they put speckles on the midsole and the air bubble..fire. These easily look better than the Kobe 8´s..and rite up there with the Brons..but costs less and with the right colorways..has potential to out due the LeBrons. Like i said before..air max in the rear IS the best cushioning for heavy impact landings..and zoom up front IS the best giving response. I bet KD´s knee has something to do with the shoes setup..since he does wear that knee brace/sleeve that Kobe use to wear. The aways will be a no brainer..the DMV´s i wanna cop or the Xmas colorway..which ever one is easiest. Something tells me that the DMV´s (unofficial name..but sounds good) is gonna be like last years weatherman. Sorry but im not the one to be going out my way to cop. Im weatherman/nerfless..and im fine. I can be DMVless too if that crazy stuff happends again. :smh:

Last edited:
Come the 6th of November look out. You thought the Lebron X iD thread moved quickly. Lord help us. All I'm saying is:

I use the easter IV's to ball in. I really want to cop a second pair, because I love them so much, and I also have the socks. The V model posted earlier looks dirtyyyyy so i will deffs cop. I will try to cop all the cws

Being that the original hyperdunk used the air mags as its main Inspiration and the kd5 sillouette wise is similar to the hyperdunks, the iDVD wouldve easily trumphed the iv if they used a ankle strap ala the air mags/air force 1 hi. Should've continued the trend of infusing a strap of some sort to make it a staple within the kd line. Kobe= low cut, lbj=max and zoom, kd=zoom and strap. Just a thought.........

Last edited:
If we get hot colorways, I might buy more of these than Lebrons X

+1 I'm with you 100% on that one except I'm postive I will be buying more of these than the Lebron X from a price point and imo they look just as hot at the Lebron X's. Plus the Lebron X's have to much going on with all there different versions and it kind of seems like there going a little over board with all the releases there dropping so soon to me.

Most GITD I would use is on the swoosh and kd logo on the tongue. Now you could make a Galaxy for the KD IV some might have missed. Maybe they'll put the Nerf splatter and WM doppler option on there too. If so, they did a good job limiting those two shoes and make you pay more this year for those options, well played Nike well played.

looks better than i thought, but still not very impressed. will buy a colorway just to show my support to the man

To be honest, I'm feeling the KD's over this year's version of the Bron's and Kobe's. This is a classic ball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom