OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Well, so much for my hopes of the prices coming down. If the do re-stock, that might be my only option. Knowing my luck it will be while I'm at work. It is what it is.

i feel your pain, same thing happened to me with the YOTD

I remember seeing the All-Star KD II sitting for weeks on footlocker.com and I was debating whether I should get them or not, ended up waiting too long and someone grabbed my size.  Now, I have the website open for 4 hours waiting for that clock to turn zero for the ASG KD IV, and right when that zero hits and the countdown clock turns into an "Add to Cart" button, I click that bastard as fast as I can and drop down menu pops up and says, "we're sold out" *@%!! 
roll.gif
Off to Ebay I go.  Congrats to everyone who got their pair. 

I remember seeing the All-Star KD II sitting for weeks on footlocker.com and I was debating whether I should get them or not, ended up waiting too long and someone grabbed my size.  Now, I have the website open for 4 hours waiting for that clock to turn zero for the ASG KD IV, and right when that zero hits and the countdown clock turns into an "Add to Cart" button, I click that bastard as fast as I can and drop down menu pops up and says, "we're sold out" *@%!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nostalgia

roll.gif
Yeah, I am saying the same thing about the All-Star II. I should have just went with my gut. Good luck getting your pair

Originally Posted by Nostalgia

roll.gif
Yeah, I am saying the same thing about the All-Star II. I should have just went with my gut. Good luck getting your pair

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Anyone know for certain any pair that is releasing in March?

Should be a few diff. pairs dropping.  More than likely UT pair and possibly even Easters toward the end of the month.  These will all be WIDELY AVAILABLE GRs though, so no need to start lining up today or anything.....

Should be a few diff. pairs dropping.  More than likely UT pair and possibly even Easters toward the end of the month.  These will all be WIDELY AVAILABLE GRs though, so no need to start lining up today or anything.....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

i want the UT's too but im getting more & more salty i dont have the asg's i even undsed my cement ivs today to ease my pain
laugh.gif
i wont be happy until i get at least one pair

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

i want the UT's too but im getting more & more salty i dont have the asg's i even undsed my cement ivs today to ease my pain
laugh.gif
i wont be happy until i get at least one pair

Luckily HoH finally decided to release the ASG Pack today @ 8AM

Got my Durants and wore them as soon as I got back with some Galaxy Elites.

Luckily HoH finally decided to release the ASG Pack today @ 8AM

Got my Durants and wore them as soon as I got back with some Galaxy Elites.

OUCH again!

2nd time balling in these for 2 hours and even more severe pinky toe blisters on both feet.  I've never had a shoe tear up my pinky's like these.  My feet are normal-narrow, normal arch.  For fit comparison, the Jordan XII retro fits my foot perfectly.

Am I wearing these wrong, or is there any way to break them in?

Are the KD IVs giving anyone else pinky problems?

OUCH again!

2nd time balling in these for 2 hours and even more severe pinky toe blisters on both feet.  I've never had a shoe tear up my pinky's like these.  My feet are normal-narrow, normal arch.  For fit comparison, the Jordan XII retro fits my foot perfectly.

Am I wearing these wrong, or is there any way to break them in?

Are the KD IVs giving anyone else pinky problems?

Back
Top Bottom