OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmmm how bout nike releases an all star mvp colorway now lol n thrill i i think that hoop city thing is a tag from their site on the pics

Cool thanks Chris, and you know dudes now are like damn, gotta get those KD's. I remember being in line at Willowbrook HOH's and we were all talking bout what we were there for and I remember saying KD's and dudes just straight laughed at me like "really, KD's"... who's laughing now?
laugh.gif

LMAO dam I wish nobody around my way was on the kds n other nike basketball sneakers but in reality these, the lebrons n kobe are more sought after over here than jordans lol. Was it bad over there by the willowbrook hoh that day tho?

KD's suck to play in. Ripped my narrow feet to shreds. Thought they would be fine but the base of the straps stick out way too much. Bummed.

KD's suck to play in. Ripped my narrow feet to shreds. Thought they would be fine but the base of the straps stick out way too much. Bummed.

Hmmmm how bout nike releases an all star mvp colorway now lol n thrill i i think that hoop city thing is a tag from their site on the pics

Cool thanks Chris, and you know dudes now are like damn, gotta get those KD's. I remember being in line at Willowbrook HOH's and we were all talking bout what we were there for and I remember saying KD's and dudes just straight laughed at me like "really, KD's"... who's laughing now?
laugh.gif

LMAO dam I wish nobody around my way was on the kds n other nike basketball sneakers but in reality these, the lebrons n kobe are more sought after over here than jordans lol. Was it bad over there by the willowbrook hoh that day tho?
Yeah there aren't even KD's out by me except for at KOP HOH, that's the closest place but that's an hr and 10 mins away SMH. Willowbrook was pretty crazy, I was 182 in line and there were well over 240 ppl there. Bunch of dudes left though cause they had us out in the rain in line for a while so I was able to cop the 2nd to last size 12. Camped from 1:30 AM till 8:45 when I finally got in to grab my pair. Brons sold out first there

laugh.gif

Yeah there aren't even KD's out by me except for at KOP HOH, that's the closest place but that's an hr and 10 mins away SMH. Willowbrook was pretty crazy, I was 182 in line and there were well over 240 ppl there. Bunch of dudes left though cause they had us out in the rain in line for a while so I was able to cop the 2nd to last size 12. Camped from 1:30 AM till 8:45 when I finally got in to grab my pair. Brons sold out first there

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Same here =(

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Same here =(

I have a question for anyone that bought the Nike KD "In orbit" tee. I bought one for my lil brother at HOH on Friday when I scooped the KD's up and it didn't have "Hoop City" underneath KD's pegasus patch but on nbastore.com the shirt along with the other nike in orbit tee's all say hoop city underneath them, any reason why?

Your good man, I think the pics NBA store is using is a stock pic of the prototype or something. If you look at early pics of the shoes you can see that Hoop City headline on some pics. You can check it out on NIKE.COM here http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-547763

I have a question for anyone that bought the Nike KD "In orbit" tee. I bought one for my lil brother at HOH on Friday when I scooped the KD's up and it didn't have "Hoop City" underneath KD's pegasus patch but on nbastore.com the shirt along with the other nike in orbit tee's all say hoop city underneath them, any reason why?

Your good man, I think the pics NBA store is using is a stock pic of the prototype or something. If you look at early pics of the shoes you can see that Hoop City headline on some pics. You can check it out on NIKE.COM here http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-547763

laugh.gif

Dam good stuff tho, I wish I woulda tried my luck at the cherry hill hoh tho. I kinda regret on not at least trying, I coulda ended up wit a pair in my size or at least around it lol. Now I gotta deal with the crazy resale on these smh

laugh.gif

Dam good stuff tho, I wish I woulda tried my luck at the cherry hill hoh tho. I kinda regret on not at least trying, I coulda ended up wit a pair in my size or at least around it lol. Now I gotta deal with the crazy resale on these smh

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

Originally Posted by vick the quick

anyone got the SKU for the year of the dragons on finishline or some website ?? thanks ...

and the KD AS just shot up about 50-80$ =(
Not surprised they went up after he won MVP. I would still wait a little, once everyone gets their pair in from online, you will see alot more unless people actually keep them now that he won

Originally Posted by vick the quick

anyone got the SKU for the year of the dragons on finishline or some website ?? thanks ...

and the KD AS just shot up about 50-80$ =(
Not surprised they went up after he won MVP. I would still wait a little, once everyone gets their pair in from online, you will see alot more unless people actually keep them now that he won

Yeah I hear that. I had no idea what Willowbrook HOH was gonna look like when I showed up. Tried NDC and FTL online and didn't luck out like a lot of fellow NTer's so I was like "might as well give it a shot and drive to Willowbrook, what's the worst that can happen?" lol. I gotta admit I was pretty nervous when I found out I was 182 in line. If I woulda drove an hr and 30 mins for no reason I woulda been hella mad but I got lucky. I am sure the price will drop in the coming days, atleast I would hope so. The Brons started to grow on me after seeing them in the game so I am hoping they drop to right around the $300 range so I can cop cause God knows I ain't paying no damn $400+ like these fools want on ebay
mad.gif

Yeah I hear that. I had no idea what Willowbrook HOH was gonna look like when I showed up. Tried NDC and FTL online and didn't luck out like a lot of fellow NTer's so I was like "might as well give it a shot and drive to Willowbrook, what's the worst that can happen?" lol. I gotta admit I was pretty nervous when I found out I was 182 in line. If I woulda drove an hr and 30 mins for no reason I woulda been hella mad but I got lucky. I am sure the price will drop in the coming days, atleast I would hope so. The Brons started to grow on me after seeing them in the game so I am hoping they drop to right around the $300 range so I can cop cause God knows I ain't paying no damn $400+ like these fools want on ebay
mad.gif

Caved on an 11.5, which are damb near impossible to find.  Nosebleedish prices, but I don't see it becoming significantly cheaper or easier to cop find in the next few weeks.  I hope I am wrong, cause I'll triple up if I can, but not counting on it.  After Texas CW I am pretty good on kicks for a long while- maybe some USA colorway stuff in Summer, but really this whole thing has gotten way out of hand with all the sigs, Jordans, and Retros.  Time to enjoy what I have and focus on other things....ah crap, who am I kidding, I'll be off the "wagon" in a month.
happy.gif

Caved on an 11.5, which are damb near impossible to find.  Nosebleedish prices, but I don't see it becoming significantly cheaper or easier to cop find in the next few weeks.  I hope I am wrong, cause I'll triple up if I can, but not counting on it.  After Texas CW I am pretty good on kicks for a long while- maybe some USA colorway stuff in Summer, but really this whole thing has gotten way out of hand with all the sigs, Jordans, and Retros.  Time to enjoy what I have and focus on other things....ah crap, who am I kidding, I'll be off the "wagon" in a month.
happy.gif

Can anybody recommend a sock that goes well with the YOTD?? I copped on the NBA store restock and not feeling the way they look with just black or white socks..

Can anybody recommend a sock that goes well with the YOTD?? I copped on the NBA store restock and not feeling the way they look with just black or white socks..

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Try orange nike elite socks, dats wut I'm gon rock mines wit when the weather allows me to lol

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Try orange nike elite socks, dats wut I'm gon rock mines wit when the weather allows me to lol

Back
Top Bottom