OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Can anybody recommend a sock that goes well with the YOTD?? I copped on the NBA store restock and not feeling the way they look with just black or white socks..

ft-dragon-blk-4feet-300.jpg

tabbi-dragon.jpg

11-01.jpg

Can anybody recommend a sock that goes well with the YOTD?? I copped on the NBA store restock and not feeling the way they look with just black or white socks..

tabbi-dragon.jpg

11-01.jpg

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Try orange nike elite socks, dats wut I'm gon rock mines wit when the weather allows me to lol

Thanks bro I was thinking about trying those, they have a newer elite sock now right??

Try orange nike elite socks, dats wut I'm gon rock mines wit when the weather allows me to lol

Thanks bro I was thinking about trying those, they have a newer elite sock now right??

Originally Posted by SoSickening

tabbi-dragon.jpg

11-01.jpg

Lmao real funny guy

Originally Posted by SoSickening

tabbi-dragon.jpg

11-01.jpg

Lmao real funny guy

Not sure but I did see sum different ones recently. But I think theyre only in white or black but then again I dont really pay attention to that kinda stuff. Try asking the guys in the nike elite basketball socks thread, theyll kno more than me about that kinda stuff lol

Not sure but I did see sum different ones recently. But I think theyre only in white or black but then again I dont really pay attention to that kinda stuff. Try asking the guys in the nike elite basketball socks thread, theyll kno more than me about that kinda stuff lol

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-deron-williams-galaxy-all-star-pe-2.jpg

Would cop the DWills. Wish those PE Galaxy Hyperdunk lows were for sale... but I digress.    
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-deron-williams-galaxy-all-star-pe-2.jpg

Would cop the DWills. Wish those PE Galaxy Hyperdunk lows were for sale... but I digress.    
sick.gif

Fa sho if I track down a pair I'll post pics

Fa sho if I track down a pair I'll post pics

The nerfs and weathermans started this craze. 
laugh.gif

These were mainly on the court shoes and now I see teenage girls wearing them in the mall lol.. oh well tho, great marketing strategy for Nike

The nerfs and weathermans started this craze. 
laugh.gif

These were mainly on the court shoes and now I see teenage girls wearing them in the mall lol.. oh well tho, great marketing strategy for Nike

Well, so much for my hopes of the prices coming down. If the do re-stock, that might be my only option. Knowing my luck it will be while I'm at work. It is what it is.

Well, so much for my hopes of the prices coming down. If the do re-stock, that might be my only option. Knowing my luck it will be while I'm at work. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

i feel your pain, same thing happened to me with the YOTD

Back
Top Bottom