OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by clkru

OUCH again!

2nd time balling in these for 2 hours and even more severe pinky toe blisters on both feet.  I've never had a shoe tear up my pinky's like these.  My feet are normal-narrow, normal arch.  For fit comparison, the Jordan XII retro fits my foot perfectly.

Am I wearing these wrong, or is there any way to break them in?

Are the KD IVs giving anyone else pinky problems?
I had this problem, my pinky toe blistered and the middle of my foot where the strap is did too, weird cuz it was only my left foot, my right shoe seem to have fit comfortable a little snugged, I went up half a size in the coppers and they still fit snugged 
eyes.gif
 Im waiting for ASG to come in I went up a whole size, Im gonna hoop in those and see how they feel..

Originally Posted by clkru

OUCH again!

2nd time balling in these for 2 hours and even more severe pinky toe blisters on both feet.  I've never had a shoe tear up my pinky's like these.  My feet are normal-narrow, normal arch.  For fit comparison, the Jordan XII retro fits my foot perfectly.

Am I wearing these wrong, or is there any way to break them in?

Are the KD IVs giving anyone else pinky problems?
I had this problem, my pinky toe blistered and the middle of my foot where the strap is did too, weird cuz it was only my left foot, my right shoe seem to have fit comfortable a little snugged, I went up half a size in the coppers and they still fit snugged 
eyes.gif
 Im waiting for ASG to come in I went up a whole size, Im gonna hoop in those and see how they feel..

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i need to find those socks for under $30, I'm not dropping the $125 on ebay for socks 
laugh.gif
Get to work on those Orlando connects, otherwise....

dreams_moon-scaled1000.gif

Good luck.  I am happy enough that I got the shoes, I'll let you worry about the socks to match.  Did order the NBA ASG socks to see what they are all about- got my boy a pair too since there were no KD ASGs for kids.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i need to find those socks for under $30, I'm not dropping the $125 on ebay for socks 
laugh.gif
Get to work on those Orlando connects, otherwise....

dreams_moon-scaled1000.gif

Good luck.  I am happy enough that I got the shoes, I'll let you worry about the socks to match.  Did order the NBA ASG socks to see what they are all about- got my boy a pair too since there were no KD ASGs for kids.

Coldcity - They had TONS of all 3 shoes. They allowed you to buy 1 shoe and get back in line and get 1 more each time. People were all buying the KD's first. I was like 100th person in line and still got my 11.5. My friend showed up at like 10 and still got an 11.5. Some people were ONLY buying KD's and had 3-4 pairs. I only bought what I needed for myself. 1 KD and 2 Lebrons (1 for me and 1 for my brother) and left.

The shoes are probably all gone by now because there were the usual resellers out there with their wives, kids, grandmothers, cousins, uncles, probation officers, milkmen, sperm donors, etc....

23MCpizzle - The socks were an Orlando only thing. Nike set-up a custom shirt/sock lab and they screenprinted the pattern on the white Elite socks for you using a shirt-press. It was a limit of 2 per person and the wait time was hours long. I saw a guy sell 2 pairs to some hypebeast kid for $100 on Sunday because the last day they took orders was on Saturday.

Coldcity - They had TONS of all 3 shoes. They allowed you to buy 1 shoe and get back in line and get 1 more each time. People were all buying the KD's first. I was like 100th person in line and still got my 11.5. My friend showed up at like 10 and still got an 11.5. Some people were ONLY buying KD's and had 3-4 pairs. I only bought what I needed for myself. 1 KD and 2 Lebrons (1 for me and 1 for my brother) and left.

The shoes are probably all gone by now because there were the usual resellers out there with their wives, kids, grandmothers, cousins, uncles, probation officers, milkmen, sperm donors, etc....

23MCpizzle - The socks were an Orlando only thing. Nike set-up a custom shirt/sock lab and they screenprinted the pattern on the white Elite socks for you using a shirt-press. It was a limit of 2 per person and the wait time was hours long. I saw a guy sell 2 pairs to some hypebeast kid for $100 on Sunday because the last day they took orders was on Saturday.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Good looking out on that detailed info JA.

Cliff notes - Check Orlando CL in about 2-4 hours and your size may be had for 2 x retail??
happy.gif

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but honestly, I am preferring larger cities CL'ing over FEEbay these days.  There are some deals to be had/made, if you find the right people. just my .02.

Cliff notes - Check Orlando CL in about 2-4 hours and your size may be had for 2 x retail??
happy.gif

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but honestly, I am preferring larger cities CL'ing over FEEbay these days.  There are some deals to be had/made, if you find the right people. just my .02.

Bought a pr on ebay for $200 Buy Now. Dude said he had them at work and would ship tomorrow. Within five minutes dude sends a message canceling the order. Sent me a private message and said he was selling for a friend but someone broke into his car and took the shoes. RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT! Shady Florida dude. So the search continues............

Bought a pr on ebay for $200 Buy Now. Dude said he had them at work and would ship tomorrow. Within five minutes dude sends a message canceling the order. Sent me a private message and said he was selling for a friend but someone broke into his car and took the shoes. RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT! Shady Florida dude. So the search continues............

this guy around me has these & the dave white ones in my sz(been searching for both) & he tell me he will trade the dave white for a ds cement iv & $50 but for the kds he wont take naything under $300
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this guy around me has these & the dave white ones in my sz(been searching for both) & he tell me he will trade the dave white for a ds cement iv & $50 but for the kds he wont take naything under $300
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

happy.gif

I haven't done the CL before.

I just a made a thread in the B/S and was able to track down 2 lebrons and 2 Durants...rather easily.

I paid more than I ever thought I would...
roll.gif

But still a little lower than what it looks like they're going for now...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

happy.gif

I haven't done the CL before.

I just a made a thread in the B/S and was able to track down 2 lebrons and 2 Durants...rather easily.

I paid more than I ever thought I would...
roll.gif

But still a little lower than what it looks like they're going for now...

sho3tym what did you pay for your set if you dont mind me asking?

these CL dudes are nuts.... yeah i wear a sz 8 & dont even like these but i bought a sz 12 because i knew i can sell it for more than if i bought the kobes in my sz
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sho3tym what did you pay for your set if you dont mind me asking?

these CL dudes are nuts.... yeah i wear a sz 8 & dont even like these but i bought a sz 12 because i knew i can sell it for more than if i bought the kobes in my sz
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After getting 5-6 blisters on the insides my feet after playing for around 40 minutes yesterday. I have to say that has almost fully killed the appeal of the shoe for me. How many people have successfully been balling out with their KD iv's on here?

After getting 5-6 blisters on the insides my feet after playing for around 40 minutes yesterday. I have to say that has almost fully killed the appeal of the shoe for me. How many people have successfully been balling out with their KD iv's on here?

Originally Posted by cliffysam

After getting 5-6 blisters on the insides my feet after playing for around 40 minutes yesterday. I have to say that has almost fully killed the appeal of the shoe for me. How many people have successfully been balling out with their LD iv's on here?

Are you wearing true to size or half size up?

Back
Top Bottom