OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

cliffysam wrote:
I wear a size 14 and went true to size.  They fit fine.  I played in the X-Mas coppers which I had worn just to workout in 3-4 times.  And my blisters are right in the middle side of the arch on both my left and right foot. 

sorry to hear that. seems like it's just the cut of the shoe. you might need a shoe that fits w/ your foot type. I remember buying a pair of Team Jordan shoes like 4 years ago, the back of my ankle would get blistered cause of the cut of the shoe. i think maybe you should try out a pair .5 bigger next time with the KD IVs.  just make the pairs you have now for casual.

clkru wrote:
I'm wearing true to size.  1/2 size up had my heels slipping while walking around Niketown.  I wear Nike Elite high quarter and crew socks with them, 1 pair (2 pairs of socks make my feet too hot).

Make sure you slip that heel in all the way back and tie down. don't just slip your shoes on and tie. once i did this, they fit great for ball.

cliffysam wrote:
I wear a size 14 and went true to size.  They fit fine.  I played in the X-Mas coppers which I had worn just to workout in 3-4 times.  And my blisters are right in the middle side of the arch on both my left and right foot. 

sorry to hear that. seems like it's just the cut of the shoe. you might need a shoe that fits w/ your foot type. I remember buying a pair of Team Jordan shoes like 4 years ago, the back of my ankle would get blistered cause of the cut of the shoe. i think maybe you should try out a pair .5 bigger next time with the KD IVs.  just make the pairs you have now for casual.

clkru wrote:
I'm wearing true to size.  1/2 size up had my heels slipping while walking around Niketown.  I wear Nike Elite high quarter and crew socks with them, 1 pair (2 pairs of socks make my feet too hot).

Make sure you slip that heel in all the way back and tie down. don't just slip your shoes on and tie. once i did this, they fit great for ball.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

cliffysam wrote:

clkru wrote:

Sorry, but what I said was that I wear a true to size (I did not buy the 1/2 size bigger because the 1/2 size bigger caused my heels to slip).  The TTS fits fine.  Its just that once I start to play in them, I experience pain on my upper pinky toe on both feet.  The pain, right below the air vents, then turns into nasty blisters within 20 minutes and I'm done for the day (and week).  Today, I can barely walk around my office because my pinkies are killing me.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

cliffysam wrote:

clkru wrote:

Sorry, but what I said was that I wear a true to size (I did not buy the 1/2 size bigger because the 1/2 size bigger caused my heels to slip).  The TTS fits fine.  Its just that once I start to play in them, I experience pain on my upper pinky toe on both feet.  The pain, right below the air vents, then turns into nasty blisters within 20 minutes and I'm done for the day (and week).  Today, I can barely walk around my office because my pinkies are killing me.

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by snuks5

Got a hommie over in the UK. ASG's are just sitting at most HoH's.

Has anyone shipped from the UK to US tho? Trying to figure out costs and if it's worth it
I'm not 100% certain but i don't think you can call them ( uk HoH) and ask to ship to the US from UK. UK ndc has a size UK6/US7 on their site but i'm almost certain they don't ship to the US.

Has anyone shipped from the UK to US tho? Trying to figure out costs and if it's worth it
I'm not 100% certain but i don't think you can call them ( uk HoH) and ask to ship to the US from UK. UK ndc has a size UK6/US7 on their site but i'm almost certain they don't ship to the US.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

whats the price after taxes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

snuks5 pm me bro i cant start a pm from wk
One of my pairs is coming from Germany.

It looks like the KD's are £80.00 which is like a little less then $127 so it might be worth it, but I have no idea on the shipping the cost.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It looks like the KD's are £80.00 which is like a little less then $127 so it might be worth it, but I have no idea on the shipping the cost.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

cheaper to have a pair flown over a damn ocean than to buy a pair here!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

cheaper to have a pair flown over a damn ocean than to buy a pair here!

Originally Posted by gyeah

After shipping costs its not worth it at all..I have a friend that was living there last year and Kobe VI OCs were sitting at HOH. Looked into shipping costs and it was astronomical. Don't remember exactly how much but it def wasn't worth it

Originally Posted by gyeah

After shipping costs its not worth it at all..I have a friend that was living there last year and Kobe VI OCs were sitting at HOH. Looked into shipping costs and it was astronomical. Don't remember exactly how much but it def wasn't worth it

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sho3tym can you let me know how you're getting yours shipped if you don't mind?

Got em off a guy on SC.

Checked his references, paypal'd him.

Said they'd be here in 10 days.

I have seen my size 11 under 250 a couple times today...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sho3tym can you let me know how you're getting yours shipped if you don't mind?

Got em off a guy on SC.

Checked his references, paypal'd him.

Said they'd be here in 10 days.

I have seen my size 11 under 250 a couple times today...

Waiting for weather to get better.
weathermans are my fiancees. couldnt find them in my size :/

Waiting for weather to get better.
weathermans are my fiancees. couldnt find them in my size :/

Back
Top Bottom