OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Has anyone shipped from the UK to US tho? Trying to figure out costs and if it's worth it
It looks like the KD's are £80.00 which is like a little less then $127 so it might be worth it, but I have no idea on the shipping the cost.
After shipping costs its not worth it at all..I have a friend that was living there last year and Kobe VI OCs were sitting at HOH. Looked into shipping costs and it was astronomical. Don't remember exactly how much but it def wasn't worth it

Thanks for this

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Has anyone shipped from the UK to US tho? Trying to figure out costs and if it's worth it
It looks like the KD's are £80.00 which is like a little less then $127 so it might be worth it, but I have no idea on the shipping the cost.
After shipping costs its not worth it at all..I have a friend that was living there last year and Kobe VI OCs were sitting at HOH. Looked into shipping costs and it was astronomical. Don't remember exactly how much but it def wasn't worth it

Thanks for this

Originally Posted by VTex23

Just got shipping confirmation from NBA Store! Good day, good day.

seriously...all jokes aside #$%^&* you...nbastore screwed me & many other with thier false & quite misleading info

yes im salt
laugh.gif

seriously...all jokes aside #$%^&* you...nbastore screwed me & many other with thier false & quite misleading info

yes im salt
laugh.gif

Plenty of shoes are sitting in NikeTowns and HOH throughout the UK and EU (J's, Xmas edition shoes, etc.)

ASG KDs are 95 euros. China and Coppers are 90 euros. Multiply that by 1.35 and you get the US dollar value.

If you have a connect in the UK or EU, I say use it. I think even with shipping you'll save from resellers.

Can't wait to get home (cue the USA chant) tomorrow to see my Cloaks. Oops, wrong thread hahah..

Plenty of shoes are sitting in NikeTowns and HOH throughout the UK and EU (J's, Xmas edition shoes, etc.)

ASG KDs are 95 euros. China and Coppers are 90 euros. Multiply that by 1.35 and you get the US dollar value.

If you have a connect in the UK or EU, I say use it. I think even with shipping you'll save from resellers.

Can't wait to get home (cue the USA chant) tomorrow to see my Cloaks. Oops, wrong thread hahah..

I'll probably be going on vacation sometime in june to Europe or Asia, haven't decided yet. Will DEFINITELY be paying a visit to the nearest HOH
laugh.gif

I'll probably be going on vacation sometime in june to Europe or Asia, haven't decided yet. Will DEFINITELY be paying a visit to the nearest HOH
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yes im salt
laugh.gif

LOL! It's all good man. I know the burn all too well on missing out on a shoe and seeing the triumph posts from other NT members.

yes im salt
laugh.gif

LOL! It's all good man. I know the burn all too well on missing out on a shoe and seeing the triumph posts from other NT members.

Wore the ASG's for the first time today, you woulda thought that ppl have never seen what glow in the dark anything looks like. I literally saw people doing double takes walking to class when you could make out that the sole glows lol. One chick asked, "do you know your shoes are glowing?", i said: "yeah, they have a habit of doing that" and laughed
roll.gif
. Definitely a sick CW and my personal favorite out of the ASG collection. Hoping everyone who wants a pair is able to cop without having to pay these rape prices going on on ebay because these are a CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

I might have to hit some folks up that I know playing ball overseas and see what they can track down, might be worth it for sure.

I might have to hit some folks up that I know playing ball overseas and see what they can track down, might be worth it for sure.

Wore the ASG's for the first time today, you woulda thought that ppl have never seen what glow in the dark anything looks like. I literally saw people doing double takes walking to class when you could make out that the sole glows lol. One chick asked, "do you know your shoes are glowing?", i said: "yeah, they have a habit of doing that" and laughed
roll.gif
. Definitely a sick CW and my personal favorite out of the ASG collection. Hoping everyone who wants a pair is able to cop without having to pay these rape prices going on on ebay because these are a CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Dam all these resellers coping the pairs.. i will never find a pair under 200 or even retail.. dam u sz 9 lol

its even worse from 11.5 & up people want $320+ or your left lung either will do
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That is crazy. 320+? That's more than triple the price.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Dam all these resellers coping the pairs.. i will never find a pair under 200 or even retail.. dam u sz 9 lol

its even worse from 11.5 & up people want $320+ or your left lung either will do
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That is crazy. 320+? That's more than triple the price.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

nice pic, the home GR is under appreciated
That is true. 

x3. Love wearing mine on court, and I think people forget KD has had these on when he put 51 on Denver as well as when he hit the buzzer beater to beat the Mavs. Moments like these can really make a shoe for me.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

nice pic, the home GR is under appreciated
That is true. 

x3. Love wearing mine on court, and I think people forget KD has had these on when he put 51 on Denver as well as when he hit the buzzer beater to beat the Mavs. Moments like these can really make a shoe for me.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

roll.gif
pimp.gif

You are so right ,#Classic !!  Everywhere I went in my pair, peeps were taking photos of my feet. 
I cant describe the emotion some of the older MILFS had when I showed em the 3M along with the glowing soles , but it kinda looked like this ...

funny-gifs-testing-a-lamborghini.gif

Originally Posted by thethrill909

roll.gif
pimp.gif

You are so right ,#Classic !!  Everywhere I went in my pair, peeps were taking photos of my feet. 
I cant describe the emotion some of the older MILFS had when I showed em the 3M along with the glowing soles , but it kinda looked like this ...

funny-gifs-testing-a-lamborghini.gif

Back
Top Bottom