OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Have a feeling that resellers are going to try to increase the prices of the ASGs just because Durant was crowned the ASG MVP

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sho3tym can you let me know how you're getting yours shipped if you don't mind?

Got em off a guy on SC.

Checked his references, paypal'd him.

Said they'd be here in 10 days.

I have seen my size 11 under 250 a couple times today...

lol
laugh.gif
got my lebrons sz 11.5 off the same guy.  i was going to get the kd's too but just paid rape prices to a reseller here locally
tired.gif

ashamed i paid what i did for both but i needed these.  now hopefully i dont come back around here for a while.  we'll see how long that lasts
ohwell.gif

Got em off a guy on SC.

lol
laugh.gif
got my lebrons sz 11.5 off the same guy.  i was going to get the kd's too but just paid rape prices to a reseller here locally
tired.gif

ashamed i paid what i did for both but i needed these.  now hopefully i dont come back around here for a while.  we'll see how long that lasts
ohwell.gif

Easily my favorite of the "Big" 3. Even the sole glows much better than the Kobes and Lebrons...
1432bfb.jpg

2h7q3w7.jpg

Easily my favorite of the "Big" 3. Even the sole glows much better than the Kobes and Lebrons...
1432bfb.jpg

2h7q3w7.jpg

I'm on the serious lookout for my second pair. Brons, I'm just gonna get 1... but these..... I need one to hoop in and one to rock casually.... they are too sick.

I'm on the serious lookout for my second pair. Brons, I'm just gonna get 1... but these..... I need one to hoop in and one to rock casually.... they are too sick.

I must be the only one trying to track down the YOTD in a size 10 for a reasonable price 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
, no way ill be able to get the All Stars with the prices that are out there right now.

I must be the only one trying to track down the YOTD in a size 10 for a reasonable price 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
, no way ill be able to get the All Stars with the prices that are out there right now.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by CRH1979

SMH people on the hunt for the second pair and I am still tracking down my first...lol

laugh.gif
sorry guys, i love em too much not to get a second one. 
i originally wanted 2 but now its seeming like a big 0 

SMH people on the hunt for the second pair and I am still tracking down my first...lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I waited in line for the KD's on Thursday night/Friday morning, just opened my box on Saturday and there's a scratch on the side of the shoe and a smudge mark. Nike will get a phone call about this, but I'm probably out of luck. No way to show they are DS?

Probably out of luck, send an email, give them a call, include a copy of your receipt.. raise hell and they may give you a discount off your next purchase. That's what I did on one of the pairs I received directly from NDC and they ended up offering free shipping and refund back, or a 10% off next purchase. 
grin.gif
Yeah I don't think they will do anything. I talked to my HOH, and they said to call Nike. Happened to an employee there, he had a big scratch on his Cement III's, and all they did was give him a $20 gift card.
smh.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I waited in line for the KD's on Thursday night/Friday morning, just opened my box on Saturday and there's a scratch on the side of the shoe and a smudge mark. Nike will get a phone call about this, but I'm probably out of luck. No way to show they are DS?

Probably out of luck, send an email, give them a call, include a copy of your receipt.. raise hell and they may give you a discount off your next purchase. That's what I did on one of the pairs I received directly from NDC and they ended up offering free shipping and refund back, or a 10% off next purchase. 
grin.gif
Yeah I don't think they will do anything. I talked to my HOH, and they said to call Nike. Happened to an employee there, he had a big scratch on his Cement III's, and all they did was give him a $20 gift card.
smh.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
Don't give up man! There are pairs popping up just gotta be on the websites at the right times... 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
Don't give up man! There are pairs popping up just gotta be on the websites at the right times... 

Originally Posted by raw120

Got em off a guy on SC.

lol
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Not sure how his prices were for brons, but the KD's were respectable.  Especially considering where they're coming from.

I'm not broadcasting what I dropped in the last week...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

Got em off a guy on SC.

lol
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Not sure how his prices were for brons, but the KD's were respectable.  Especially considering where they're coming from.

I'm not broadcasting what I dropped in the last week...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom