OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

the only pair i truely want are the weathermans, copped every pair that i wanted thus far looking forward to some GRs olive/orange and the alternate homes as i like to call'em
my top 5 list thus far IMO
1.Weathermans
2.ASG
3.YOTD
4.BHM
5.Coppers

runner up nerfs
I've pretty much given up on finding a pair of weathermans for a reasonable price. I'm willing to trade concords, lebron BB, etc. etc. but it's tough to find people to trade with, where all the sizes match up and everyone agrees on everything. since these shoes are so limited, not like there are a lot of 9s to even begin with.
laugh.gif
Nerfs would be up there if not for them being so damn limited. Some shoes are so limited, I don't even bother dealing with the headaches that come with trying to find a pair. Going to just stick to reasonably easy purchases from now on. 

Originally Posted by SoSickening

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)
2. Nerf
3. WM
4. ASG (Don't have it yet, could move up.. doubt it tho)
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM
LMAO at the listing of the BHMs. Theyre not THAT ugly, they couldve been worse. Jus look at the kobes lol
Anyways my list is....

1. Nerfs
2. ASG
3. YOTD
4. Weathermans
5. BHM
6. Copper
7. Navy blue/orange
8. Aways

If were counting samples then I gotta throw those all red wit the blue swoosh up there too. Those were SO nice, wish I could id them smh

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)
2. Nerf
3. WM
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM
LMAO at the listing of the BHMs. Theyre not THAT ugly, they couldve been worse. Jus look at the kobes lol
Anyways my list is....

1. Nerfs
2. ASG
3. YOTD
4. Weathermans
5. BHM
6. Copper
7. Navy blue/orange
8. Aways

If were counting samples then I gotta throw those all red wit the blue swoosh up there too. Those were SO nice, wish I could id them smh

2. Nerf
3. WM
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM
i agree that the Away GR is a slept on CW but i don't agree w/ putting the BHM at 50.
roll.gif

i personally like the BHM. i got stuff that can match some of those colors (graffiti tagged shirts).

for me:

1.nerfs (the unattainable )

2.ASG

3.WM

4.YOTD

5.BHM

6.Coppers

7.Aways/Navy

2. Nerf
3. WM
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM
i agree that the Away GR is a slept on CW but i don't agree w/ putting the BHM at 50.
roll.gif

i personally like the BHM. i got stuff that can match some of those colors (graffiti tagged shirts).

for me:

1.nerfs (the unattainable )

2.ASG

3.WM

4.YOTD

5.BHM

6.Coppers

7.Aways/Navy

Definitely agree with you on that. Seeing them on-court couple weeks ago really had me shook. Up until then, only the Nerfs had appealed to me. They really popped, and like half the Thunder was rocking them.

Definitely agree with you on that. Seeing them on-court couple weeks ago really had me shook. Up until then, only the Nerfs had appealed to me. They really popped, and like half the Thunder was rocking them.

Lol he was rocking the blackouts tho to match his beard lol. N Kyle lowry's wearing the white black n grey pair in that pic too. He always wears them jawns

Lol he was rocking the blackouts tho to match his beard lol. N Kyle lowry's wearing the white black n grey pair in that pic too. He always wears them jawns

Not sure if I wanna rock mine when they get in, or have KD sign them next month when I'm in OKC for the Miami game and put them in a case. If I can snag a second pair between now and then, will make this decision easier.

Not sure if I wanna rock mine when they get in, or have KD sign them next month when I'm in OKC for the Miami game and put them in a case. If I can snag a second pair between now and then, will make this decision easier.

2. Nerf
3. WM
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM

laugh.gif
 I like the BHM. I'm all bout dark kicks. The pattern does kill it though.

2. Nerf
3. WM
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM

laugh.gif
 I like the BHM. I'm all bout dark kicks. The pattern does kill it though.

Can one of you guys that ordered via Eastbay or NDC tell me the shipped weight of these? I may be able to get them out of the country but I need to determine the shipping cost to see if it's even financially viable for me to do it lol. So please please, to the lucky ones if you've gotten the shipment confirmation and tracking info (usually UPS), please let me know the weight!

Can one of you guys that ordered via Eastbay or NDC tell me the shipped weight of these? I may be able to get them out of the country but I need to determine the shipping cost to see if it's even financially viable for me to do it lol. So please please, to the lucky ones if you've gotten the shipment confirmation and tracking info (usually UPS), please let me know the weight!

Originally Posted by salbah3

2.9 lbs

2.9 lbs

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

2.9 lbs

Damn it's that light? Thanks!

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

2.9 lbs

Damn it's that light? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom