OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cliffysam

After getting 5-6 blisters on the insides my feet after playing for around 40 minutes yesterday. I have to say that has almost fully killed the appeal of the shoe for me. How many people have successfully been balling out with their LD iv's on here?

Are you wearing true to size or half size up?

After getting 5-6 blisters on the insides my feet after playing for around 40 minutes yesterday. I have to say that has almost fully killed the appeal of the shoe for me. How many people have successfully been balling out with their LD iv's on here?

first off. which shoes are you balling in? i hope not some of the limited CWs. i have yet to check but so far.
1. YOTD

2. BHM

these two don't have functioning air vents. both have the mesh on the side but they are completely sealed. which shoes did you use? As for blisters, what is your TTS size and what size did you buy your shoe? did you already break them in or did you try playing in them out the box? where are your blisters?

first off. which shoes are you balling in? i hope not some of the limited CWs. i have yet to check but so far.
1. YOTD

2. BHM

these two don't have functioning air vents. both have the mesh on the side but they are completely sealed. which shoes did you use? As for blisters, what is your TTS size and what size did you buy your shoe? did you already break them in or did you try playing in them out the box? where are your blisters?

Dam all these resellers coping the pairs.. i will never find a pair under 200 or even retail.. dam u sz 9 lol

Dam all these resellers coping the pairs.. i will never find a pair under 200 or even retail.. dam u sz 9 lol

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

I was going to draw my line at $200 shipped....can't find anything...size 11 ftl as well

I was going to draw my line at $200 shipped....can't find anything...size 11 ftl as well

its even worse from 11.5 & up people want $320+ or your left lung either will do
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its even worse from 11.5 & up people want $320+ or your left lung either will do
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If these prices stay like this, i might have to break my no spend over 200 on sneakers rule for these. The cheapest ive seen online in my size has been 239 shipped smh

If these prices stay like this, i might have to break my no spend over 200 on sneakers rule for these. The cheapest ive seen online in my size has been 239 shipped smh

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

1. YOTD

2. BHM

I wear a size 14 and went true to size.  They fit fine.  I played in the X-Mas coppers which I had worn just to workout in 3-4 times.  And my blisters are right in the middle side of the arch on both my left and right foot. 

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

1. YOTD

2. BHM

I wear a size 14 and went true to size.  They fit fine.  I played in the X-Mas coppers which I had worn just to workout in 3-4 times.  And my blisters are right in the middle side of the arch on both my left and right foot. 

Originally Posted by endemic415

I'm wearing true to size.  1/2 size up had my heels slipping while walking around Niketown.  I wear Nike Elite high quarter and crew socks with them, 1 pair (2 pairs of socks make my feet too hot).

Originally Posted by endemic415

I'm wearing true to size.  1/2 size up had my heels slipping while walking around Niketown.  I wear Nike Elite high quarter and crew socks with them, 1 pair (2 pairs of socks make my feet too hot).

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What is a going fair rate for the all star 4?

fair is retail+tax+troubles(if you had to camp) +tip
what clowns are expecting is $330+ before shipping

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What is a going fair rate for the all star 4?

fair is retail+tax+troubles(if you had to camp) +tip
what clowns are expecting is $330+ before shipping

Back
Top Bottom